Do you think Disney should still be in charge of Star Wars?

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't seen the new one yet, but I really doubt they can do as bad as George Lucas was doing with it. The first three were so good because there where people keeping George Lucas in line. After he hit it big, he eventually got so full of himself he wouldn't listen to anybody, and we got crap like the phantom menace and the crystal skull.

I really doubt a star wars move can be good that is directly tied to the other movies. The public will more closely compare them with the other movies in that story arc that they will never match peoples expectations. They should have started a new story arc, and chosen a new timeline like the knights of the old republic. Then they should have gotten someone like Joss Whedon to be put in charge of it.

• This one had no character development and no coherence between scenes and the action mediocre. This film fell short in every aspect, I think if a crowd funded SW was made. by the fans it would be epic but since its licensed to a greedy corporation its all about SELLING TOYS

What Girls Said 1

• They pretty much own it now, so yea they have to be in charge because they are funding the project duh

What Guys Said 6

• I thought movie got good reviews

• Instead the reviews the profesional critic ones were in favour of it but go and read the fan critics its the opposite

• Was it bad.

• It was a joke the most over hyped event of the last 5 years

• No. Star Wars without the Lucas touch is no Star Wars at all and the new movie proves it. Lucas should have made that sequel trilogy himself and then let the universe die out.
    I fucking hate Disney.

• And they will, I mean, now they own another golden egg after the Marvel Cinematic Universe. They'll never let this franchise go, that's for sure.

With that said, they can exploit this franchise all they want as long as they keep the integrity of Ep. 7. If greater movies are coming out from them, then I say no problem at all. They already have Ep. 8 and Ep. 9 pitched with directors attached and all, and there's a Rogue One film coming out too, which is a story apart from the main saga/canon.

Keep them coming Mickey!

• Of course they should.

• yes they did a good job with episode 7 so why not?

• you got to be kidding me the animation series were far more exciting 7 is a joke