What do you think is the most disturbing movie ever made is?

Ran out of room on the poll, so you write in different ones if you want.

*A few others i could think of are Audition, Men Behind The Sun, Antichrist, Grotesque (2009), Excision, Irreverable, and I Spit on Your Grave+All the remakes.

• A Serbian Flim
  • The Human Centipede 1&2
  • The August Underground Series
  • Cannibal Holocaust
  • Ichi the Killer
  • Martyrs
  • Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom
@WhatTheHellAmy I really want to know what movie you found most disturbing :P

Most Helpful Girl

• The Human Centipede and A Serbian Film, both movies are totally sick...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't even want to think about it. It was... my god there were kids who got raped anally and one got killed by anal impalement. They ate their own fecal matter and ultimately the whole cast died in the end for some reason. And yes, I mean kids, like preteens and shit, and...

Now I want to think about it. :/ It's an iconic film because it was banned and done by a South American director but I can't remember the name because it's not in English. Black & White.

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 9

• "Seven" really bothered me!

• I still say Audition.

• The only one mentioned I have seen is "Antichrist" and that was shit.

• Probably that Serbian Film, but The Human Centipede was also extremely repulsive.

• Not many people have seen the Mordum movies or Men behind the sun, but they are up there in the sick department.
      Some transgressive movies are brilliant, the are so well made and cool they are actually fun to watch. A Serbian Film is not one of those lol

• I forgot High Tension, love that movie.

• Right, High Tension is nasty too, but quite fun :)

• I'm not going to count the movies whose main purpose it was to gross everyone out. With that in mind I have to go with Splice it just gave me a sick feeling in my stomach

• I haven't seen it, but I have been told about A Serbian Film. I don't dare to watch it based on what I've heard lol

• The Adventures of Mark Twain in itself is not that disturbing until you get to the mysterious stranger part. React how you will, personally I was disturbed for at least an hour

• A Serbian Film.

It's actually a really good movie despite it's grossness. It's all metaphorical.

• I've never seen it, but I've seen clips of Salo, so that gets my vote.

• Yeah the movie is messed up and so is the book it was based on, the Marquis de Sade was one twisted individual.

• that movie isn't it that bad, not enough gore imho

• @idkwtftoputhere Yeah it is light on the gore, heavy on the rape and scat though.

The Original Texas Chainsaw Massacre was very light on the gore, and still got an x rating originally lol