Is anyone thinking of also quitting GaG?

Like, it was fun at first.. but now its a habit to just check if you have notifications. And its addicting, I end up spending like 3 hours a day on GaG and its really not efficient time spending. :c
Anyone else feel the same?

• Yes, I'm going to
  • Yes but I don't think i'm going to
  • I don't knooooooowwwww
  • Nah
  • WTF I LOVE GAG WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.. NEVER!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• It truly seems like it doesn't help you improve upon skills that would help you in real life on the long term and is actually just short term gratification that has near-zero influence beyond the time you've spent on it instead of on self-improvement, doesn't it?

• I should probably go with C).

• I totally agree. GaG doesn't really fulfill true necessities. You think you may have a life problem which blows over almost instantly anyways and for some odd reason the help from others on here doesn't seem to help much at all, it doesn't improve skills either like you said. But almost everything on the internet only gives you short term gratification anyways.

• I guess I'm just procrastinating. But procrastination is bad. You know, if I want to improve, I'll eventually have to disappear from one day to the other... I wonder when I'll do that.

What Guys Said 9

• I have been thinking of going to. GAG is so slow now. Lots of questions never get answers and most get hardly any answers.

• Yeah it seems the ones who get the big answers are from the same group of people, same old, same old.

• Yes. I think GAG needs to make some changes to be honest.

• I've been wanting to leave but like you said it's so addicting. And once I log on, I can't log off ://

• Of course you wanna quit; YOU'RE IN HELL!!! Ya gets what ya pays for!!

• I am probably in the E camp - 3 hours is a quiet day on GaG for me at this stage.

• I'd never quit G@G unless my account got banned or G@G shutdown.

• Do it, I've done it in the past several times when I find myself too invested. I try to just answer questions and not ask them

• I have thought about it in the summer

• Yep, that's my new year's resolution. That's the day I'm canceling my account.

Good for you, by the way.

• Thank you, you too. I've actually never thought of making it my new years resolution but now that you said it, it may help me to quit faster.

• Sometimes the misandry here puts me off and makes me want to leave.

What Girls Said 7

• Only every other day lol. It is addicting, but lately it's been an increase in the negativity around here. Some people are so bitter. And if they aren't being bitter, they're being an asshole. I probably won't deactivate, but maybe take a break.

• That sounds relaxing.. 😂 i'll do what you do and see if I still want to join. But if I were you I wouldn't deactivate my acc.

• I'm seriously considering it, yes.

• i'm in the same boat :T

• I have seriously cut back on my time here. For context, I used to wrack up around 500-1000 xper per day. I do that in maybe a month now.

• Yikes. haha.

• Nope. Nada. Never. 🙅

• Not even in 6 years? Hmmm? Hmmm?

• But I do agree with every word you said except for leaving GAG. I do spend way too much time on here and you could call me an addict. My time could and definitely should be spent on something else but I will never delete my account.

• I have quit once couldn't stay away though.

• I could never quit GaG

• I think I will, people are getting on my nerves on here. they are all so needy

• Yess and I mean sex is natural, normal. But its all people ever talk about on here and they're horny af.-.

• i quit for a while... honestly felt much less stressed out
    im gonna do it again for ever this time