Do you recommend a horror movie?

Do you recommend a horror movie? Yeah my friend will come to me. We'll watching a horror movie.

but i have no idea. Please can you help me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Poltergeist (any version, but I think the sequels aren't that good)
    The Evil Dead (original one with Bruce Campbell not the reboot/remake) and Evil Dead II: Dead by Dawn
    The 6th Sense
    Cujo
    Mirrors
    Hide and Seek
    or try any or all of the Paranormal Activity movies

It depends on which kind of horror you are looking to watch? Supernaturally themed are the most common, some are mixed or blended with Science Fiction and/or Action, if you like it that way, then try Event Horizon, The Thing or the Alien movies if you have not seen those.

And then then there are horro movies with notorious Undead/Supernatural serial killers "Slashers" type of horror. If want to watch these then you can look for any or all of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, Friday the 13th Movies, Halloween movies, Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies, and/or Hellraiser movies, or Scream movies.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate horror movies because they make me piss my pants lmao.
    But here are the ones I've watched that I liked:
    The Orphanage (Has a somewhat happy ending)
    The Ring / The Ring 2
    The Last Call

I think those are the only one's I've ever watched aside from those Charlie doll movies. :|

And I heard Oculus was legit. Its more recent than the other ones.

What Guys Said 6

• Most movies calling themselves " horror" now are more about exisive gore and jump scares with some nudity thrown in for good measure. If you don't like them I sure don't blame you.

• There are a bunch. It depends on what type of "horror" you want. There is: Insidious, Sinister, Silence of the Lambs, primeval, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Cabin in the Woods, The Ring, The Grudge, Signs. I could go. on forever.
    Where are you from, if I. may ask?

• Movie Sinister

• Evil dead 2013.

• i think you should watch "dabbe bir cin vakası"

What Girls Said 3