Do you like cats or dogs better?

do you like cats better, or dogs? i personally like cats better, i actually have a fear of dogs, even the small ones

• cats
  • dogs
  • both

Most Helpful Guy

• Dogs seem to listen better and are loyal, cats are to independent and don't respond much, so I tend to like dogs more

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately I'm allergic to both so I don't own any, but I love going to friends/family houses to see their cats and dogs!

What Guys Said 5

• I can't say. On the one hand cats are useless. But on the other hand I have had the most complaints and mishaps with dogs. I've had dogs bark at me for no reason, try to bite me and scare the shit out of me as I'm jogging in late evenings by myself. Cats have never done the same. In fact I just recently had this cat come up to me and practically beg I pet him as I was tying my shoe at a bus stop.
    Here:
    http://i.imgur.com/1ym8sUn.jpg

• aww the cat is so cute!
      I used to have a cat but had to give it away, my sis was preggo and she was scared the cat would somehow hurt the baby lol

• I've been chased by dogs many times but I still prefer them. A dog will be barking long before a burglar breaks in and will defend your place while a cat will just run like the pussy it is.

• cats can attack too, didn't you see the vid where a cat was protecting a baby from its mom when the cat thought the mom was hurting the baby?

• So it attacked an innocent person lol
      Dog - 4567365214
      Cats - -3

• only bc the cat thought the baby was threatened lol

• I love both, but we have cats so I choose them

• Cats, but I do like both; I am very clumsy and sometimes a bit anxious around pets though so I don't expect them to like me.

• I have always being a dog person for much the same reason Most Helpful Guy gave.

What Girls Said 9

• I love both, but I have 3 cats, so I think you know the answer...

• I love dogs

• DOOOOOOOGGGGGGSSSSS ❤❤❤
    Cats are cool too, but dogs are love and life.

• I prefer dogs, but I'm pretty allergic to cats. I think both are adorable, and I'm sure I'd like cats more if I could pet them without getting hives.

• I like both. I love all animals.

• Cats, I'm terrified of all dogs

• I prefer dogs. Not really a fan of cats.

• Dogs you don't have to work for their affection

• I hate both