Any book series recommendations?

Things I like are fantasy or supernatural related. Like Game of Thrones, Dresden Files, Sword of truth, Lord of the Rings and on and on.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr
    Anything by Maria V. Snyder (she has 3 different series I believe and they're all awesome)
    Dark Visions (I'll have to double check who that's by and get back to you)

• Maze runner

• The Bible. "It is a book of stories designed to teach morals."

• I've actually read it, completely. I went to Catholic school my whole life and over the course of high school we had too. Some of it was quiet good. I didn't care for Psalms but Old Testament is all great. Oh wait, you are being a troll and failing completely. Go back under your bridge, you are out of you league.

• A little feisty for little reason I see

What Guys Said 5

• I really liked the Rivers of London serirs. Also series with The laughing corpse and the dance macabre

• The 'Dark Tower' series by Stephen King. It is mostly fantasy, but with elements of horror and of Western.

• Tom Clancy, everything from his books to video games are epic and thrilling

• robert jordan , the wheel of time. will keep you going for a bit

• I read the entire series aside last book. But it was soooo long since I read the previous I have forgotten everything. Ill need to start again. Just getting up the will to do that is rough. It is daunting.

• The Perception Deception.