Should I try it out?

Sooo I am an artist and usually paint and draw but I have been told I have a talent for writting as well as playing instruments. And apparently
I once sang quietly to myself and someone told me I have a good voice so should I develop it more or just focus on my main art which is drawing and painting

Most Helpful Guy

• Art is about expressing yourself, creating emotions within yourself and others. I don't believe in denying yourself opportunities, you can develop other facets of your creativity and will find yourself drawn to the one that you feel expresses yourself the best that is the one I would focus on. My advice is try everything, experience everything what is worse trying something which may not work or spending the rest of your life wondering if or but. I sometimes wrote poetry and it was terrible but I enjoyed doing it, I am better at other things but at that moment in time I wanted to write a poem, Art is quite instinctive to most so whatever form your instinct is telling you to do, go for it.
    Do it for yourself first, I don't know where you want to go with this, are you thinking art college making a living from it. I am rambling a bit, give these things a try and your strongest talent will probably push to surface.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say try out those new things! Often I find that, as an artist, I draw inspiration from other creative things I like to do--like playing viola or writing poetry. Something I like to do is pair lines of poetry I've written with photographs I've shot or layer them over each other on Photoshop to make cool pieces. You could totally do that when you paint! Try to incorporate your talents together. I find that doing that makes for a lot of inspiration and motivation!

What Guys Said 4

• Try it once and see if you like it. If not, continue on with drawing.

• I got accepted into an art uni so I'm already perusing drawing and such jaha I just don't know if I should develop singing because I have big lungs because I used to swim competitively

• why not- you only live once

• Your decision but it's always nice to be multifaceted

• do whatever, what does art even mean to you

What Girls Said 0