Can you instagram get hacked if?

Your page is on private.

Most Helpful Guy

• anything digital can be hacked, but things like Instagram are easy and only take a few seconds each, so possibly, just change password and such.

if someone did hack you its either for fun or use your account as a liking bot. that's when you see people that pay for likes using thousands of accounts owned by hackers and most of the time the owner of the account does not know there is someone in the account.

• just to clarify i'm not a hacker :3

• when you put your account private a lot of your stuff is removed anyway, such as the pics and stuff that where separately set as public, because people publicly would still be able to view your private account.

• Yeah I hope I don't get hacked even though I have 2k followers I only get 500 likes and 300 comments but it takes a while to reach that

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Your privacy settings mean nothing as far as being hacked, the privacy just determines who can see your stuff and how much they can see.

What Guys Said 3

• No 💁🏻 I don't think so

• Pretty much anything can.

• Yes. How is that related?

• Well I thought if it is on private it's less likely to get hacked

What Girls Said 2

• yea some people are really smart and with sharing wi fi networks and if you are logged in they can easly get in

• Of course, just about anything can get hacked...