What do you think of horoscopes?

• They're fake and a bunch of mumbo jumbo
  • They're real
  • Other opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• I liken horrorscopes with lopping off rabbits feet and lugging em around in our pockets in hopes of good things happening.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just wanted to see the results.

What Guys Said 14

• Voted A. I personally don't believe in them.

• I would read them in the paper but I wouldn't organise my whole day around what they say.

• they are kept so vague that there is a high chance that at least something of it will be true.
    I don't believe in them

• I think there might have been some merit to it once upon a time.

Horoscopes are based on the month, and by extension, the season in which you were born. Therefore, if you were still able to survive a harsh winter through the first 3 months of your life back when infant mortality as almost expected, then it probably says something.

Likewise, if your parents could get laid in a stinking hot summer (for example), it probably says something a little different than those who only get laid when the weather was more moderate.

• I am actually offended that in what will soon be 2016 people still but stock in that kind of bullshit.

• I know someone who made those horoscopes daily, he was an intern at a newspaper so no I don't believe in them.

• I believe only in Natal Horoscopes (custom made for each individual's personality). I've never believed in newspaper horoscopes.

• I don't believe in them but sometimes the coincidences r creepy...

• Yeah I think they design it to make the information relatable to a lot of different personality types and situations...

• Yep it's kinda a hoax. Psychics do the same thing with just knowing little bits and pieces of information about what people truly desire, how to read them, and just basic motivations for people in relationships. Then they kinda play into that to make a profit. It's definitely BS

• Yup. Does your horoscope describe u?

• 0|0
  • I firmly believe that anyone who actually believes in astrological nonsense are retarded.

• Most of the time they're too vague/general but sometimes they're entertaining. One time my horoscope said my marriage was in trouble - it must've been because I didn't know I was married :/ lol

• i dont know why women tend to follow them more, i mean look at these results, and its something I've observed in general, but yeah they pretty dumb

• They're fun to mess around with once in a while. They're no more real than fortune cookies.

• part fake and part real.

What Girls Said 7

• I believe in them 😂

• I don't believe in them really, but I do think they're fun and interesting.

• I like horoscopes sometimes they have accurate moments sometimes not. Team Scorpio 💁🏽

• I like them even though I don't believe they are real. I like reading them just for fun.

• They're fun and are so vague that they sometimes work out, but you shouldn't take them seriously.

• They are fun to read, even though they may not be true.

• I should have been married like 20 times and got at least 30 promotions if horoscopes actually predicted future.