What weird things piss you off?

it pisses me off when someone doesn't wash the top of the can when opening like it could be dirty and it was in a factory rats couldve pissed on it or something. i yelled at my older brother (20) for not washing his can and he said "hahah what the fuck you always find a way to gross me out" and yeah.. its weird but true.. lol it also pisses me off when people dont wash their hands after taking a shit

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• When people drink red wine with Chinese food.

1|0
    0|0
    • lmao why does that piss you off

• Red wine doesn't go with Chinese food at all. When you're drinking red wine with Chinese food, you're either ruining good wine or you're ruining good food. It's a waste either way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hearing or reading certain things not specific but just certain things irritate me and looking at something face object gives me this weird ass feeling that pisses me off

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• When you are making tea or coffee for someone and they don't drink it all.

1|0
    0|0
  • People have died from not washing the can.

It pisses me off when stupid fucktards still want to overtake you even when you're already breaking the speed limit

1|0
    0|1
  • When someone ends a message with a period 😡

1|0
    0|0
  • When people don't flush after using the washroom.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same way. I always wash the top of cans before drinking and ALWAYS wash my hands after using the bathroom or even picking my nose. I HATE it when people pick their nose and wipe it on your stuff or on their body/clothes. Ugh !

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!