What weird things piss you off?

it pisses me off when someone doesn't wash the top of the can when opening like it could be dirty and it was in a factory rats couldve pissed on it or something. i yelled at my older brother (20) for not washing his can and he said "hahah what the fuck you always find a way to gross me out" and yeah.. its weird but true.. lol it also pisses me off when people dont wash their hands after taking a shit

Most Helpful Guy

• When people drink red wine with Chinese food.

• lmao why does that piss you off

• Red wine doesn't go with Chinese food at all. When you're drinking red wine with Chinese food, you're either ruining good wine or you're ruining good food. It's a waste either way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hearing or reading certain things not specific but just certain things irritate me and looking at something face object gives me this weird ass feeling that pisses me off

What Guys Said 5

• When you are making tea or coffee for someone and they don't drink it all.

• People have died from not washing the can.

It pisses me off when stupid fucktards still want to overtake you even when you're already breaking the speed limit

• When someone ends a message with a period 😡

• When people don't flush after using the washroom.

• I feel the same way. I always wash the top of cans before drinking and ALWAYS wash my hands after using the bathroom or even picking my nose. I HATE it when people pick their nose and wipe it on your stuff or on their body/clothes. Ugh !

What Girls Said 0