How do you feel about Grand Theft Auto games?

Some people think they are too real, and influence kids to do the stuff they do on the game, have bad behavior, and they take it way too seriously.

Some also say that they're just games, no harm in that... and that its not real at all.

In my opinion i don't think the game is bad.. i think some people who play it shouldn't play it,
because they can't handle it, and don't realize its fake.
If you realize its not real and won't attempt to actually do this, i think you're good.

• I think it's a bad game, and they need to stop making them.
  • I think it's an ok game, people are just overdramatic.
  • Answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I view it as a video game. People that play these games and then go out and shoot random people are mentally ill.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think they influence kids. And even if they did those games have a verh clear rating of M. If anyones to blame its the parents that can't control what their kids are doing. If a bunch of kids grab their parents liquor and get dru nk do you blame the liquor company or the parents? Those of us who are of legal age to play those games and enjoy them shouldn't be punished because certain parents are to lazy or incapable of controling their kids

• can't even get the game unless an adult buys it for them

What Girls Said 5

• It is what it is. People have that kind of energy. They dissipate it. Drink fight fuck. Now there's gaming, too.

If there was a video game that actually TAUGHT people how to do bad things IN THE REAL WORLD?
    That would be a bad video game.

Like, if there was a video game that actually walked you through the steps of making a car bomb. And the final level was making one, and driving your car to a Jewish school, and yelling Allahu Akhbar and then and blowing yourself and 200 little kids to smithereens.
    That would be a bad video game.

GTA is not teaching anyone how to do anything, other than waste time playing GTA.

• I think it's an ok game, people are just overdramatic. I use to watch my brother play Grand Theft Auto 4 and he use to let me drive around and shoot people in it. Although, I would NEVER do those things in real life. He has Grand Theft Auto 5 now 😂😂

• Meh, games are games, whatever, you could have incest and bestiality and I wouldn't give a damn

• It's just a game. Most games have some type of foe you must kill or defeat. Games do not make one violent. The GTA games are alright, I guess. I find it more fun to watch others play than to play it myself. I just prefer other games.

• I play it with my cousin and my bro so I think it's fine bit adult content but you sign up for that when you buy the game so it's your own fault everyone's different.

What Guys Said 17

• I love GTA, haha. I don't really have time for video games these days, but back in college and my 20s I played GTA off the hook. I'm not even a big video game guy, but it's that good. The whole landscape is brilliant. San Andreas and V, I feel like I'm actually in LA, it's so well done. And I feel like I've been to San Francisco and Vegas but I haven't, haha. Same with GTA IV, they did a great job depicting NYC. And the early 90s west coast gangsta vibe of San Andreas is probably as up my alley as a video game could be, the scenery, all the gang stuff, the soundtrack, everything was outstanding.

My girlfriend HATES it. She's never played, but she heard that you can beat up or kill hookers and get your money back, and in her mind, that became the whole point of the game. She's too reactionary and is being stupid. If you go and beat up a hooker, or start going on killing sprees, or driving like a dumbass, you had problems to begin with, no video game is going to "make" you do that.

• Yeah you should see gta v lol..
      you can actually have intercourse with the hookers and you see everything..

• I have V, I bought it the day it came out. Haven't even unlocked Trevor yet, I keep getting stuck playing golf😂 Only had time to play like 6 hours of it the past two years. Don't grow up if you can help it, haha.

• As long as the kids who are playing, understand not to mimic what they see in the game in real life... I say let them play violent games.

Take it from a kid who was playing Mortal Kombat since he was 7 on his Sega Genesis!

• I don't care for GTA myself. It takes itself too seriously. I prefer saints row, with their silly humor.

You are too young to remember this, but I remember when mortal combat came out and people freaked out over being able to rip out someones heart. The heart was only a few blocky pixels and couldn't even be duplicated in real life anyway. It really showed how much people over react about violence in video games.

• probably would have made me mad to see it anyway,
      now people think its cool lol

• The worst thing about GTA is that people should be outside getting fresh air and exercise, not staying inside playing an addicting game that creates an unhealthy lifestyle, builds stress and anxiety, and ruins the eyes. It's a complete time waster and too many people put far too much time into it. That's true of all video games.

• The games are fantastic but I also believe they are rated M for a reason, and I would not support anybody underage playing them.

• I love 'em. I think it's harmless escapism and if anything shows you that the cops WILL eventually get you no matter what.

Of course, in GTA Online every stupid kid has a goddamn Insurgent and just drives around repeatedly killing people, but that's another story.

• GTA V is the bomb. com

• d.gr-assets.com/.../7142156.gif
    No no no no no my friend.
    The game is for over 18's, kids should not be playing it in the first place.

• lol kids who are 9 play it...
      i hate those 9 year olds screaming on the mics

• I've been playing GTA since I was like 5 or 6 lmao. And I have yet to shoot anybody, run over anyone, or do anything violent. And I dont think I ever will. I dont think this game or any other game are to blame when a kid does something like that, I think they just have actual issues and their parents dont want to admit it so they find something to blame

• Its a good game it teaches morals it teaches you how gangs are, how to drive a car, I actually practiced parallel parking that GTA 4 and it made me better at it in real life too.

• I forgot what the word was for it. When something's filled with a bunch of stereotypes for the sake of comedy. Cock'n'balls, what's that word...

• I remember playing Grand Theft Auto as a child.
    I have had no thoughts of ever committing such crimes.

That's my stance.

• Niether have i,
      the only thing on that game that inspired me was the car.. i want that car..
      im not going to get it how i got it on the game though.. lol

• Fisrt of all sorry for my bad English.
    If racing games doesn't makes me racer, Gta doesn't makes me a murderer. Its just a game I think It doesn't cause a real world violince. And gta is a very great game. I love playing gta

• love that game

• In a badly raised environment these games can be bad but normally not under normal circumstances.

• STOP TELLING ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE YOU FUCKING DEMOCRAT

• oh sorry, i didn't even read what you wrote.

anyway, FUCK OBAMA, FUCK HILLARY, AND YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK TRUMP TOO!

FUCK THIS FUCKED UP FRAUDULENT VOTING SYSTEM IN AMERICA. DEMOCRACY MY ASSS. THIS IS A FUCKING OLIGARCHY DISGUISED AS A DEMOCRACY. FUCK THIS PLACE. REVOLTTTTT

• Wow, you are so intelligent...

• ALL I WANT TO DO IS VIRTUALLY KILL PEOPLE AND RUN THEM OVER IN MY VIRTUAL CAR. THINGS I can't DO IN REAL LIFE. IS THAT A CRIME? R?@I3RJAOIJIFDO[OAISDF