What is your favorite Star Wars Movie?

FOR START I AM GOING TO BE EXCULDING EMPIRE STRIKES BACK BECAUSE I KNOW PEOPLE WILL SAY THAT.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Well, yeah, most people will say Empire Strikes Back because that's the best one :P Other than that one, I think I like Return of the Jedi best.

What Guys Said 3

• the 7th and the 3rd. the 7th because the writing is significantly better than the other 6 combined. like the dude who played old anikin is a great actor, but he couldn't save him from being terrible. my only gripe is how similar it was to iv. however, even excluding the effects, writing and acting, the story itself is a lot more cohesive. i never got bored or felt like i was watching filler. i-vi felt like i was watching a lot of filler and scenes that never connected to each other. they just sort of happened.

the 3rd is the 2nd best for me because the final battle between anikin and obi wan. the set up was awesome, especially to the final battle where we see how darth vader was born.

• The Phantom Menace just because of this:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yHqdESArkqU

• Well this question is dumb if you exclude that title 😑