Have you played the ace attorney game series?

have you played the ace attorney game series?

• Yes
    21% (5)18% (6)19% (11)Vote
  • only 1 or 2 games
    4% (1)9% (3)7% (4)Vote
  • no
    25% (6)41% (14)34% (20)Vote
  • never heard of it
    50% (12)32% (11)40% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Just finished dual destinies and HOLY SHIT THE ENDING!!! ^^ also here is a funny song someone made to kind of sum up what the game is about. :D Once I've finished the 2nd investigation game. I will have completed all of the games that you could possibly get that's translated. ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSyYps8xJfs

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL
    We went to Tokyo last summer to show the fam around where I lived 20yrs ago. Went to Sega World for a day. They had a walk-through game like this, and I totally tried to play it, but couldn't understand it... too many kanji, and there weren't any English subtitles ):

1|0
    0|0
    • The only japanese characters I know of is hiragana. I guess if you want to be able to remember some of them. Here is a website that can help. I know it helped me greatly to remember them. http://realkana.com/hiragana/

• Show All
    • Like, the point of the spam would be to make people click on the link and then possibly buy something on the site.

Kinda like junk e-mail, but on the web.

• It's never had anything like that pop up for me when I use it to help me. Since I have a learning disorder I have problems remembering things. So the website I sent is the one I noticed that helped me to remember it all fast and easily. Though since I haven't been doing it as often I'm forgetting some. So I need to start doing that website more often again.

What Guys Said 10

• Only a little bit here and there. But that doesn't stop me from shouting "OBJECTION!" when it's needed :P

2|0
    0|0
  • No but I've heard nothing but good things.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope. when I had a game boy advance I didn't know of it and know I don't have any nintendo stuff anymore to play them on. maybe another time... always thinking about buying a new 3DS

2|0
    0|0
  • I have not, but I've been told that the series is pretty good. All I recognize from it is "objection!". lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • looks weird as hell, which is why im not surprised you're playing it :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I've played the first game and the spinoff Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations. They're great and I love to imagine theories of how I think the crimes went and who is the criminal before it's actuallly revealed in game.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have, but it was a long time ago.. it was on the DS I believe :D.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope sorry

1|0
    0|0
  • I love that game! I'm still playing the second season of it though.

1|0
    0|0
  • never heard of it. what consoles are they on?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't play games lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a professor layton fan so I've been working on the crossover game recently... I'm not sure how i feel about it. It's hard for me because I'm still not used to the gameplay

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never heard or read about it until now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE THIS GAME.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have all of the ACE ATTORNY Games and i LOVE it yet i don't have much time to finishe the games :( due to work

1|0
    0|0