Is it weird for guys to like justin bieber music?

I have never really been a fan of justin bieber's music; always thought he was a bit of a douche. But some of his recent songs have been surprisingly good. I heard the song Sorry recently and it was surprisingly good. His music seems a bit more mature now. Anyone else feel the same way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have never liked Justin Bieber but my sister listens to his music and I hated how much I could tolerate his new song. I refuse to listen to it no matter how good the newer stuff is because I just don't like him and I can't admit to liking the douche bags music. I absolutely do NOT have Bieber fever!

What Girls Said 2

• Uh, nah. One of my best friends loves J. Beebs new music and we both sing along to the songs and when one of them comes on while we're together we just smile and laugh and start singing along.

• eh... everyone can like what they want but I will never get the love for JB

What Guys Said 13

• never gave him a chance, never felt the need too because rock and roll.

• I'd rather listen to my teeth being punched out one at a time with s ballpeen hammer! Just sayin'.

• I think its very gay. You might like the Bay City Rollers too

• Yes it is weird to like Bieber. Nuff said.

• I liked one of his songs last year too "What Do You Mean?"

• Nah, his new stuff's not even that bad... I like it too.

• I like his song sorry, but I didn't know it was Justin that did the vocal part until someone said this on the radio.

• It's weird that anyone likes his music.

• I guest It is. The music he do is specially design to catch the girls attention.

• is your chest hair falling out?

• It is a bit weird mate

• i don't think so, his recent songs are too good

• He'll yeah but i really dont care what they like its there choice