Should I put my singing voice on YouTube?

I love to sing. My mom and sister think I'm not good. My brother and friends think I'm good. Even some of my acquaintances think I could go on the voice. I'm not really sure though. I feel insecure about it but I also want to know what people think. I think I'm just nervous of being a disappointment. I don't want to be made fun of. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a bunch of apps that allow you to upload videos and provide pins to other individuals to use. I've personally seen other people videos they post on www.photobucket.com where they share a link to a private album for others to see. Might want to try small before you share it with the world on Youtube. You can share privately on Youtube, but it's more of a hassle.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say do it. If you want to get real opinions that are not biased then I would do it. If all you get is tons of negative comments after it being up for a few weeks then take it off but give it time. I'm sure your brother and friends are being honest but I know it's hard to believe them because their opinions might be biased because they are close to you. You never know your mom and sister might be jealous :)
    So put it up and give it a chance. Good luck I hope you get positive feedback.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 1

• Get some vocal lessons before you get more criticisms.