Is Butt chugging a real thing?

Its where instead of drinking lean they insert it anally.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh for Gawds sake - Get the emergency services on speed dial - ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN - If these people had brains they would be dangerous.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to call it "Darwinism at the bar".

What Guys Said 8

• no, not really, i work in student land at university and although drug and booze is very common not encountered that thank god

• Yeah "butt chugging" is a real thing. Sticking certain drugs up your ass gets you very fucked.

I've seen a video of the Dirty Sanchez crew meeting some tribe somewhere in Africa, and they used a dodgy looking funnel and a thick tube (to get some sort of liquid into the person's ass.

Moments later it comes right back out like a jet stream of some brown liquid and solid shit

• I didn't know it had a term, ingesting something through your butt can be quite dangerous.

You can take dirty water and ingest it through your butt to stave off dehydration if you are trying to survive.

But ingesting anything else can be dangerous because it doesn't get filtered through the liver, so whatever it is goes straight into the bloodstream and can easily cause a person to become lethally ill.

• I don't want to know what that is.

• Is that lifting up a person and eating the poop from their butt?

• That's just nasty.

• What do you mean. Oh oh OH, what do you mean. Cause we're runnin out of time what do you mean?

Is it to late to say sorry?

^~^ lol

• Well, Steve-O from Jackass did it.

What Girls Said 5

• I doubt if very many people have done it, but most people who know the term know that it's very dangerous and a single beer could get you black out drunk

• What exactly is it?

• That's effing crazy!! Who the hell made this? Is it dangerous because it gets you black out drunk or someone can actually have major issues because of it?

• Black out drunk. One beer is enough but people may do harder liquor and not realize how quickly and profoundly they will get drunk off it. I'm pretty sure people have died from it. @dbaoracle

• Omg. Eric Cartman's dream come true lol

I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised because people sure are strange. Fascinating.

• I guess so lol

• It's real, and a great way to get alcohol poisoning.

• I just threw up