Am I the only one disappointed by the fact that there is no "Ball Drop" anymore?

I have been watching the ball drop for many years now. So just like every other year I'm sitting here counting down the seconds til 2016 and anxiously awaiting the normal "Ball drop" on television. This year there was no ball drop.. I was rather disappointed.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not sure what you were watching, but it was on ABC.

In Indianapolis we drop an IndyCar. =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgPz4wL-A80

• Darn it! I was clearly watching the wrong channel lol. I watch the one at Time Square every year.

• Just about every network is at Times Square... We've always watched ABC for... ever. I didn't realize the others didn't show the ball.

• Yeah, unfortunately the channel we watch only has a sign that says "Welcome New Year 2016". :/

• I was actually disappointed I couldn't see the locals here in Bean Town on any station this year. Kind of sick of taking the train in to see the fireworks in the cold weather.

• I didn't realise it had stopped.

• Who cares its a dump tradition.

• Never watched it so it's of no consequence to me.

What Girls Said 0