What thing do you hate mainly because of its fanbase?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• AlamaBama football 💩💩👉👌

• Are you an MSU fan?

• i will 1 day. i wanna move to georgia, south carolina or florida (savannah, hilton head, charleston or anywhere in florida to be specific). if/when i move down to 1 of those places, it'd probably be a lot easier for me to go.

What Guys Said 11

• Apple products. That goes way back to the days of the Mac - PC wars when the Apple fans were obnoxious as hell. To this day I refuse to buy anything from Apple.

• Does religion count?

• Any fan that goes into the comment section and thinks they are really witty but in reality are just very loud and boring.

• Arianators (Ariana Grande stans) are the worst fanbase there is. If you say anything negative about Ariana, even if its something little like "Oh her hair looks messy here" they'll fucking attack you. Even if you say something negative AND positive, they'll still attack you. And they act like she's some sort of goddess. I still like Ariana but im not labeling myself as a "arianator" because of them.

• I like ariana grande but that does not mean that I am a arianator. Why must everything have labels?

• The SEC conference of college football, esp Bama
    Justin Bieber
    Kardashians
    Donald Trump

• Glory Hunters. Someone who only supports a sports team when they are doing well and winning things. I know a few so called Manchester United fans who don't seem to follow then anymore now that they are not that good.

• the patriots...

• The Green Bay Packers.

• minecraft and other games, tosh.0, also hate the humor, punk music

• people that blame god for suffering

• Apple vs Samsung the fight goes on and on...

What Girls Said 3

• One direction hahah!

• the obsession over victoria's secret models.

• I don't hate Justin Bieber, but I hate his fan base