Does Leonardo DiCaprio deserve an Oscar?

Does Leonardo DiCaprio deserve an Oscar ?

Updates:
He awesome actor but he didn't never get an Oscar. Really bullshit. I hope this year he get an Oscar.

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Girl

• i haven't seen any of his movies since titanic in 1998 but i liked him in that

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oscars don't mean anything in terms of acting skills. They are and always have been more about politics than anything. He doesn't align himself with how Hollywood wants people to be. His movies are too good to be able to pass up on nominations but they won't give the oscar to someone they don't like. Same with Bradley Cooper.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Hells yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Too sexy not to get an Oscar...

0|1
    0|0
  • The Revenant is based on a cool badass American that was real life. Of course Hollywood exaggerates it. His name was Hugh Glass. I'm not sure why they released the movie on Christmas day but I'm a fan of the western dramas so I'm going to see it, but I don't like every movie he has been in

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah he gets raped by a bear so he should at least get something

0|1
    0|1
    • This picture just joke. Because he didn't never get an Oscar. I think this year he didn't get an Oscar again. Bear is win Oscar lol

• I suppose. I don't really follow the Oscars.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't seen the Revenant yet, so not sure on his performance in there.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• the only oscar he probably should've won was for the aviator. reverent actually looks like he can win an oscar for it if it's as good as advertised.

0|1
    0|0
  • He should've won one for The Departed

0|1
    0|0
  • he definitely deserves an Oscar

0|1
    0|0
  • Didn't he get one for Django?

And he's my favorite actor of all time the Oscars hate him. He doesn't need an oscar to be awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't know he hasn't got one yet

0|0
    0|0
  • No which movie is this?

0|0
    0|0
  • He's the most talented actor in Hollywood history, his appearances in Shutter Island, Inception and the Wolf on Wall Street were all Oscar worthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oscars are like any other industrial award, they are bullshit.

1|1
    0|0
  • none of the actors these days deserve an oscar

0|0
    1|0