How do you get YouTube to come and film you, I've been calling YouTube like crazy to come some films for me, but they don't come?

I don't understand how other people get their videos on there. Youtube needs to come film me cause I have some really funny videos to show the internet.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude the casting couch - You have to sleep with the head of YouTube and I hear they are a 2 on the "Rate Me" scale - Which is more important 15 seconds of fame or your dignity.

• Wow thank you :) have you ever had a youtube crew film you?

• Thanks for MHG

• your welcome ^_^

What Girls Said 1

• I've seen this troll before...

What Guys Said 3

• You create an account and upload the videos onto a channel then people watch and share them

• I am absolutely certain that this precise question was asked here once already.

• Pls.. Don't carry reddit stuff here. Most of the people have actual serious questions.

• like how big is my dick or boobs?

• lol.. I like how countries in middle east tries to claim things that they did it happened in that area. Well maybe you are the first to start civil life but definitely, your folk doesn't seem to like being civilized in the last centuries :)

• Okay but give credit where credit is due Iraq was the first to invent the wheel
      www.google.com/