You've been taken prisoner, which of these females would you trust to rescue you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Black Widow. She is a trained assassin and if she gets in trouble the The Hulk would come to help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Princess Leia she got away from Darth Vader so it would be a pice of cake for her

What Girls Said 10

• Lara Croft. She got survival skills and can bust me out of there. *spoiler*

she rescued a prisoner afterall in rise of the tomb raider.

• I'd say either Black Widow or Princess Leia. I trust in their training a lot more than anyone else's and they're both extremely dedicated and confident women who I think would do anything they set their mind to.

• The Mockingjay ❤
    Katniss is a badass!

• Rhonda Rousey, she is the most realistic character here :P

• Angelina is my queen

• Lara Croft.

• Black Widow

• Black Widow. No doubt.

• Lara Croft, but it also depends on the prison.

• are you serious none of them

What Guys Said 11

• Lara Croft, hands down. She's one tough cookie!

• Lara Croft, definitely, or maybe Arya, she is very skillful and cunning ;)

• I would pick Lara Croft

• I'm surprised Princess Leia didn't get much I was stuck between her and black widow. What made me choose black widow is that she is the best at situations like these she is manipulative, extremely good at hand to hand combat and tactics, can always change plans quickly and effectively and she always thinks steps ahead

Princess Leia as strong as she is I don't think she will be able to escape a jail and I'm picturing a max security jail since these women are in it lol

• Black Widow. She's cutthroat and will do whatever it takes to get the job done. Never underestimate a woman in black leather.

• I know Jessica Jones would save me if I was black. But I'm white, so she'd probably cut my balls off if she could.

The rest of the girls have a sort of tribal vibe going on. I don't think they would betray their gang for personal gain. But I think Rhonda is more of a balanced free thinking soul.
    So I'm gonna put my trust in Rhonda.

• Lara Croft !!

• Please just leave me in my cell, I suspect all these women have far worse in mind for me lol.

• Black Widow.

• All of them. I like a harem.

• Rhonda Rousey, she's actually real and will kick their asses.

• Unless it's Holly Holm that takes you prisoner LOL

• @curly_joe Would it really be so bad ending up in mount with Holly Holm though? I feel pretty okay with it!

• Fair point !