What was your favorite movie from 2015?

First that come to mind: Star Wars obvi, San Andreas, South Paw, Run All Night

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummmmm that's not a question that needs to be asked. STAR WARS!!!

• 😂😂 thanks man :P best moment was *SPOILERS*

When the resistance flew over the water at the bar and the spray was getting closer and closer till they just wrecked all those first order stormtroopers, ugh, I got chills at that bit :P

• hon solo dies

What Girls Said 22

• I live under a rock and the only one I saw was Jurassic World (and it sucked balls). Still bought a sweatshirt though 🙈

Can't wait to watch Star Wars but I promise my little brother I'd rewatch all the movies with him before seeing it. I heard it sucked though

• Only the hipsters who hate anything that the majority liked think the new star wars sucked.

• people are such bandwagons with the star wars.

• @blondfrog lifelong star wars geek checking in! many of us were but it appears we are bandwagoners bc there isn't much to talk about for the years without any new content coming out.

• There was a decent amount of movies I actually liked in 2015. Spy comes to mind, I found that one funny. I also liked Ex Machina, Star Wars, The Force Awakens, Mad Max: Fury Road, Ant-Man, The Martian, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, Carol, Jurassic World, Crimson Peak, The Man from U. N. C. L. E., and Cinderella.

I wanted to love Avengers: Age of Ultron, and there were aspects I really liked but as a whole it didn't really do it for me. 2016 has quite a bit I'm looking forward to as well, though!

• Ant-Man and Mission Impossible. Both commercial money makers but entertaining as hell. I don't care much for sob fests. The hateful eight, the revenant and the big short - I'm not sure if these will be included into the 2015 category. And before I forget, Star Wars.

• I can't believe so many people liked San Andreas it was ridiculously cheesy. How does a driver flip their car multiple times and still the driver walks out with minor injuries? They should be past dead. Star wars, inside out, and Cinderella were all good. I wanted to like age of ultron but the relationship between Bruce and Natasha was unnecessary and forced. How does Natasha go from " love is for children" to " I love and need you" -___- other than that it was fine. Don't get me started on fifty shades of grey. Those "hot" scenes weren't even warm.

• The notebook <3

• Train wreck.

• I'm going to go with Inside Out.

• Inside out was a cute movie

• Even though I got into a car accident the day I was supposed to see it in theatres, I enjoyed it when I did see it.

• My choices are not the most mature lol but it's Cinderella 2015 and Insurgent.

• Star Wars and The Peanuts Movie

• STAR WARS ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The Martian comes close to it though.

I enjoyed Jurassic World, San Andreas, Mad Max, Furious 7, The Martian, Spy, Bridge of Spies, Ant-Man, and the Avengers.

• God there's a few 50 shades of Grey was solid, San Andreas was good too, minions was awesome lol!, but I'll probably go with star wars on this one

• Pitch Perfect 2.

• Star wars!

And a bunch of kid flicks lol

• Minions minions minions lovveee them Yellow bastard a.

• San Andreas was good!!! I just watched Martian the other night too.

• Amy and magic mike is the only movie I saw

• Maybe could have been expected, but Star wars

• The Martian.

• The perfect guy (SO SUSPENSEFUL)

• Bajrangi bhaijaan, Minions and fifty shades of grey :)

• Star Wars the new one

• Star Wars,
    with San Andreas as my second.

What Guys Said 26

• I think I only saw Black Mass, cuz I rep Boston like that.
    #3sUpBoston 👌
    #WhiteyBuriedBodiesNearMyOldHouse 😲🔫

• There were a lot of fun movies but I only went to the theater once all year, and it was for Star Wars 7. I feel that was the best possible choice.

• I haven't been to the movies in a long time, I must start going again - Sorry random thought just came into my head nothing to do with your question

• Mad Max Fury Road...
    Bonus points for the " Star Wars " , also I really liked " The Drop ", James Gandolfini's last movie along with Tom Hardy in it...

I still regard "The Sopranos " as the greatest t. v show of all time, so that's a little biased

• Mad Max: Fury Road
    Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
    Creed
    South Paw
    Avengers: Age of Ultron
    The Lobster
    Crimson Peak
    The Peanuts Movie
    Ted 2
    Sister swap XXX
    Black Mass
    Big ass dreams' XXX
    Minions
    Damn there's a lot, i'll be typing all year lol

• Either Ex Machina or The Martian were my favorite. Star Wars comes in third. Then the Hateful Eight in fourth.

• Spotlight, Brooklyn, Bridge Of Spies, The Big Short, The Revenant, Star Wars: Force Awakens and The Hateful Eight. In that order.

• The Man From U. N. C. L. E. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x08iNZ8Mfc

• Bridge of spies IT'S AMAZING and fast 7

• -The martian... it was one of the only ones
    but i haven't gone to a theater in a very long time

• The new STARRR WARRs movie

• The Martian.
    Despite crying at the opening scrawl of Star Wars, and thoroughly enjoying the movie, I didn't think it was especially great.
    The Martian was awesome.

• The BigShort

• Still need to see it!

• oh wow so you probably will actually really follow the movie well. they throw so many financial terms at you i'm sure most people understand about 30% at best but its pacing is so good it doesn't matter that much

• Ya, i love all the finance-related movies Wall Street 1 and 2, Wolf of Wall Street, Margin Call, Boiler Room

• Haven't watched any any suggestions?

• man everyone is saying pretty much the same ones, so take a look at comments! lots of good ones this year!

• I hate chick flicks and gay guys with laser swords trying to fight for their sugar daddies affection lmfao ;P any other suggestions?

• Star Wars
    Spectre 007
    Ant Man

• star wars baby

• I saw 3 or 4 and they all sucked.

• I don't even know if it's came out in 2015 but Home. It's a kids movie

• compared to 2014 movies sucked this year.

brooklyn.

• ex machina was my favourite also the hateful eight, the big short, the martian and kingsman

• Mad Max Fury Road

• furious 7 was sooo good I will never forget going opening night with my boyz to see that work of art

• Star Wars 7.

• STAR WAS: THE FORCE AWAKENS

• Chappie - Who Am I - Ex Machina - Me and Earl and the Dying Girl - The Revenant

• Star Wars
    Spectre
    The Man from UNCLE
    Martian