When was the last time you cried?

i actually don't remember the last time i cried, i'm usually a person who laughs or makes people laugh even in a bad situation, i just think of random shit and say it out loud..

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, well it was at a school activity (we had to stay in school for 3 days) in November 6 2015. In November 7, we were formed into groups called batches, and each batch had facilitators formed us into groups, hold hands, and raise it until 8 hours or more so that we could eat our lunch. 1 hour and 25 minutes later under the harsh heat of the sun, my arms were starting to give in, I couldn't even feel it anymore. I kept on saying we should just give up, because I remembered that the facilitators gave us an easier activity earlier that morning so that we could eat lunch. But my plea didn't reach them because they all forgot about it. 10 minutes later, the leader of that our batch told everyone to just give up and asked if everyone agreed. the girl next to me kept on declining and saying that all our effort will be lost if we just give up now. 10 more minutes, we finally dropped down our hands, and my body was all numb, my hands were curling in such disturbing ways, and I couldn't control myself and ended up crying.

Most Helpful Girl

• I cried last week because my brother had a nervous breakdown and I was staying at the hospital with him. The stress/sleep deprivation/not eating finally got to me and I broke down for a few minutes in the shower.

(I was listening to Adele too, I'm such a basic bitch 😝)

I tried messaging my friend for support but he was a total jackass and it set me off. I'm definitely the type to bottle things up and then spaz out

What Guys Said 12

• When I got divorced.

• Probably when my maternal grandfather died, which was 6.5 years ago. I never thought I'd cry, but I did. Memories of my grandpa ended up causing me to lose it. I slipped into the bathroom to get myself together. What's a little strange is that I didn't cry when my paternal grandfather died. But I think the reason for that is I didn't spend as much time with him as I did with my maternal grandfather. Lord knows what I'd be like if someone more closer to me passed (away).

• My father's funeral

• I can only remember 2 times where I really cried... last time was in march 2015 where my best cat unexpectedly died :'(

• 3 Weeks ago I think

• We talkin' proper Oscar tears or?

• A couple days ago.

• When I found out my mother had breast cancer. It turned out to be benign, so no worries.
    Before that it was over a year and a half ago. I don't cry easy. It would have to be a life ruining disaster

• Hmm, like 4 months ago.

• actually almost a few minutes ago was watching a video tear :(

• Guys don't cry

• Last week when my grandpa died

What Girls Said 12

• Christmas day, because my father died a few months ago, and it's my first Christmas without him. I went to my mum's for Christmas dinner with the rest of the family , and it was so painful without him sitting waiting for me. It was sad looking at his empty chair 😞😢

• Wow - same. :( I've learned how much of myself I really do conceal from others. I came across something called Shadow Self - this refers to the "real" person we are inside, but are even afraid to admit to ourselves. The last time I cried was probably 6 months ago. Funny thing is, I'm an actress, so I've realized I need to get in touch with my deep, hurt, and sad feelings. What about you?

• Yesterday.
    These days I cry a lot, but I tried really hard not to today cause I had to leave house and didn't wanna look more shitty than I already do.

• 10 min ago!

• I cry everyday, not even kidding, shit sucks sometimes.

• A few days ago. I don't normally cry out of sadness, I'm the type of person who cries out of anger and frustration, like if I'm arguing with someone I might start crying because I'm angry haha. But a few days ago I suddenly started thinking about some good memories of an ex from a few years ago. And for some reason I just burst into tears, which is unusual for me. :P

• Two days ago unfortunately.

• Because of laughing, yesterday. Because of sadness, also yesterday.

• Last night, when i was watching a movie.. The ending was sad and happy, so my emotions just got mixed up, and I cried

• 4 days ago

• When my best friend turned out to be a self-centered bitch and humiliated me in front of the whole school... We're not friends anymore.

• Today. I was so stressful thinking about my job.