Finished a drawing from my college days, what do you guys think of it?

im not a big fan of anime but had to draw some for college and went back and finished them...

Finished a drawing from my college days, what do you guys think of it?

sry, i had to get photos from when i sent them to my friend thorugh kik, the original pics are on my pc now...

Updates:
ik its anime drawing so these are nothing special :3
i sort of gave up on drawing and went to physically demanding sports instead >.<

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• These drawings show amazing talent :) You are certainly a gifted artist, and I think you should perhaps draw more anime characters, and maybe try your hand in comic book art. Nurture your gift and practise :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• OH WOW! Very NICE!

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the first one a lot and the others are good as well but your first one is the best.

0|1
    0|0
    • ^.^ that was the first time i ever drew a girl with "assets" and omg they are way to hard to get accurate >.<

• looks pretty good to me
    why did they fail you on that?

0|1
    0|0
    • Not using drawing techniques *facepalm*

• Show All
    • i shaded with a pencil and not my finger, as soon as i seen how much bullshit that college was i left anyway, i went to do animation and for 8 months we drew on paper, pretty good animation course :3

• Ow I see well good yomade a choice and moved on :)

• Nice :) do you still draw?

0|1
    0|0
    • >.< nope... i stopped after realizing i'm bad at anything other than anime, which i'm not a really big fan of :P

• You are extremely talented.

0|1
    0|0
    • thank you, but i rarely draw anymore... its more sports and games >.<

• Wow nice! Now that is talent ^_^

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Well Natsu is the only one I recognize so a + for that. And without exaggerating I can say you're pretty good at it.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are really good

0|1
    0|0
  • Really good drawings man, nice talent. I can't draw anything lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks really good dude.
    But you already knew that haha.

0|1
    0|0
    • well i got a fail in college for them for not doing certain drawing techniques >.<

• i mean it's good and you got talent, but it's just another generic anime drawing.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's pretty anime for a guy who claims to not like anime :)

0|1
    0|0
    • i have only seem to be able to get into attack on titan, the others i just can't keep interest in >.<

• That's fully understandable. I can recommend Last Exile from 2003, Claymore and Sky Crawlers.

• There not perfect.. I can see errors.. but wow... I wanna be like u.. I love anime

0|1
    0|0
  • they are really good drawings especially natsu

0|1
    0|0
  • I've seen loads of anime type drawings like that, it's good but it's nothing special.

0|1
    0|0