Is it me or do video games just not do it anymore?

I used to really like playing games when I was younger, but now its just boring to me, my friends are still into it and they're the only reason I even bought the new xbox

fifa sucks now
gta5 is cool but I don't know
im not really Into call of duty

this shit is boring man -_-

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything is meant to be boring in the end

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah agreed. I thought about this for a while, i think it's because i played so much back in the day that I'm pretty much over it. I had a Ps4 and gave it back in a few months later and got some money because i didn't really touch it. So i was gaming free for like two weeks and then the 3DS interested me so i got that, but I'm already bored of that. Not that both consoles are bad or anything but nothing seems to get as close as The Elder scrolls 5: Skyrim which is my favourite game of all time. These days i just casually game on my phone. Mainly Clash of clans. But i think Video games will end for me this year.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you're not playing some very good games, then. Video games are still fun to play, in my opinion. It just depends on which one you're playing. I can give you some suggestions, depending on what your system is.

What Guys Said 10

• It's not just you. I myself still love video games and gaming, but I do not love what the gaming industry is becoming. Companies like Activision, Ubisoft, and especially EA is fucking everything up because all they care about is getting as much money as possible instead of actually making good fucking games.

• haven't really played much in a couple years, just occasionally play CSGO, insurgency, boyfriend. They're a waste of time to me.

• Yeah that is why I downloaded emulators and play SNES, N64 and GameCube on my computer.

• Yeah games are becoming repetitive so it's not really interesting anymore

• Yes... quit the games... get outside!!!

• Try wolfenstein the new order and old blood then

• I miss the old games like Crash Bandicoot and Abe's Exxodus.

• I don't think that. I'm really excited for no man's sky.

• I think that's a normal part of aging...

• Then go out and interact with real people! It's much better :D