Poll: Would you be OK with getting your body painted?

Poll: Would you be OK with getting your body painted?

• Yes
    73% (16)32% (7)52% (23)Vote
  • No
    27% (6)68% (15)48% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's be fun with my boyfriend. I wouldn't want a stranger painting my body lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Oh sure, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be naked when it's done, lol ;)

Body paint isn't like getting tattooed, it goes away. So it's good I guess for temporary fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have no problem with letting someone doing it

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I have a lot of hair. And I have eczema. Not a good combination...

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a butt like that I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Done it before in Delhi it was great fun would recommend it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No I am very hairy, si obviously I can't get it done :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the yes so far. But to be clear: I assumed I got to pick who does it. (Girlfriend)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Ehh, I think it could be fun to do with my boyfriend because he's also not too awful at art, but I don't think I'd be comfortable getting it done professionally or by someone I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never had it done to me but I've painted some other girls. For some reason I just love painting their butt and I always end up going to town on it and making the most intricate design their X'D

• Yes, I'd love to see how I'd look with it. I dislike my body but I feel if it was a professional who was doing it then I won't care, especially if they don't comment on my girl parts haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that'd be really cool. I wouldn't mind it. I'd love to do it some day.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, I actually already did that before :D

0|0
    0|0
  • With someone who shares my bed, sure, they can paint me up, but random stranger, not so much. I mean, you are either having to be completely nude or a pastie and not much more than a thong to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure.. I'm not very comfortable with my own body, I think it will make me even more insecure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes body art is kinda cool.

0|0
    0|0