Black folks why y'all hating on Taylor Swift 24/7?

Black folks why y'all hating on Taylor Swift 24/7?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Its the whole Kanye thing again. Funny thing is most blacks say he was right.

1|0
    0|0
    • Funny, because I can't stand Beyonce. She spits out the same four notes in her nasal near-monotone, repeats lyrics that sound like they were written by a fifth grader, and then dances provocatively, and is married to a guy who stabbed one of his former producers. And yet, Beyonce demands to be worshiped. Absolute trash.

Meanwhile, douches keep trying to win over Taylor, but get mad at her for wanting to save herself for marriage. So they do something horrible, and she writes a song to get revenge. And makes a career on "you suck" songs... that somehow work. And that have way better tonal range and variety than Beyonce's crap.

Though, even though he's not been relevant to the scene for years, Eminem still has both of them beat as far as sheer lyrical creativity is concerned. And Kanye is delusional if he thinks he can contest that.

• @ObscuredBeyond i agree with you mostly Taylor Swift gets hate cause she's huge right now the split Will be even

• @ObscuredBeyond NOOnE is a better rapper than eminem the only good rapper now is Kendrick but he ain't No eminem

What Guys Said 6

• Blacks hate her? Now that is news to me!

0|0
    0|0
    • They tried to steal her music award and give it to Beyonce.

• That's just not true

0|0
    1|0
  • hate? who's hating? Taylor swift is one of celebrity crushes, so i dont know what you're talking about

0|0
    0|0
    • So yoi dont think beyonce deserved yhat music award more?

• i don't follow these music award ceremonies, so i dont know

• I find her attractive actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they are big Kanye's fan... I don't know why Kanye hates her though lol

0|0
    0|0
    • he doesn't hate her, he was just stating his opinion which he later apologized on

• Show All
    • True but I'm just saying don't come to conclusions about someone just by one action

• @jamia_69 with all due respect, it is my opinion that he hates her... as you said we are all entitled to our opinions :P

• "Black Folks" ? You are racist. I'm not black people but respect...

0|0
    0|0
    • African American folks?

• informal
      people in general.
      "her parents were country folk"
      synonyms: people, humans, persons, individuals, (living) souls, mortals; More
      citizenry, inhabitants, residents, populace, population, public, {men, women, and children};
      informalpeeps;
      raredenizens
      "he doesn't work the same hours as ordinary folk"
      used as a friendly form of address to a group of people.
      "meanwhile folks, why not relax and enjoy the atmosphere?"
      NORTH American
      the members of one's family, especially one's parents.
      plural noun: one's folks
      "his folks still live here"
      synonyms: relatives, relations, blood relations, family, family members, kinsfolk, kinsmen, kinswomen, kin, kindred, next of kin, flesh and blood; More
      informalnearest and dearest;
      datedpeople
      "my folks came from the north"

What Girls Said 1

• Who's hating on Taylor? And don't call us "Black Folks".

0|0
    0|0
    • African American folks?

• Show All
    • Just don't call us folks. That's it. You don't need a detailed explanation as to why. I am black, and I said don't.

• Peeps?