Whats your favorite TV show?

Mine are The Vampire Diaries and The Office (But season 1-3 were my favorites of The Office and the episode where Dwight dressed as Krampus killed me)😂
Whats your favorite TV show?

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVED Lost. Incredible show that can be found on Netflix. I also liked the Walking Dead. The Originals. And yes, The Vampire Diaries. And I'm really liking a new show called Gotham. Lol you'll notice, these r all on Netflix

• I've sen the trailer for Gotham O: These guys killed this kid's parents right?
      But yep i'm trying to get into the Walking Dead but I don't have the time, probably over summer. AND YAS VAMPIRE DIARIES And I still need to watch The Originals bc I know its based on the Mikaelsons of TVD. You should watch supernatural, i'll try Lost and gotham :P

• You've never heard the song Jumper? Wtf

• No I've never heard the song Jupiter

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• VAMPIRES Diaries, especially the episodes with original Vampire, the Mikaelson family, and the look on Klaus face when he sees Carolina, it's like a stormy sea, heading with a Tsunami to destroy the land and noticed the world's most beautiful flower and calmed down, because he does not wants to Hurt, if but it want to destroy the land, but that little flower is in the way..

• YASSSSSSS C'MERE
      And I'm trying to watch that show based on the Mikaelsons bc I actually LOVE Klaus, Ik everyone hated him but I really love him (not as much as Damon though lmao) And yas ik, I love it when a villain shows his soft side :') Cuz I thought his love for Caroline was the cutest thing in the world and I totally ship them. Are you on episode 7 of TVD though?

• You mean season 7 of TVD,
      Elena out of the game, the lilies heratics, lily betraying Julien, Daman trying to kill Julien and death of lily Salvatore, while Carolina is pregnant with Alaric kids and stefen chooses to say with Carolina.

• Nobody hates Klaus, they are just afraid of his strength, he cured Carolina, Damon, Stefan from werewolf bites.
      Even I was a bit afraid that he will ruin the Romance, until I see his confession to how much he fancied Carolina Forbes, and the sketch he draws and sends to Caroline at the end of Mikaelson ball, where Carolina is with a horse, I was like damn, the guy I thought would ruin the Romance turns out to be most romantic..

• The office was great! I watch it constantly. Parks and Recs is good is you haven't watched it. New girl us grest

• Empire, Gotham, Scandal

8-)

• The Walking Dead
    Spartacus

• 24 and SuperNatural.

Will be looking forward to watch Ash vs. The Evil Dead and possibly Into The Badlands.

• Girls, Game of Thrones, Adventure Time

• drum roll pls
      ADVENTURE TIME
      C'MON GRAB YOUR FRIENDS
      GOING TO VERY... DISTANT LANDS!
      JAKE THE DOG & FINN THE HUMAN
      THE FUN WILL NEVER END
      ITS ADVENTURE TIME!
      lmao i'm obsessed

• I like "Suits"

• Ooh too many to decide from!!! Black Sails, GoT, TWD, Hell on Wheels and loads more xD

http://i.imgur.com/TSTeO7y.gif

• I don't know. I've watched too much TV that it's hard to pick such.

• Either TWD or Narcos

• Mine is definitely Firefly

• That reminds me of a really old movie...
      But sounds interesting, I googled it :P

• Breaking Bad

• that was a good show! I used to sit on the couch and watch it with my fam.

• Hhahaha you :D you are funny

• NEVER SEEN IT!

• family guy for sure :D

• mine would be Sherlock, Game of Thrones, HIMYM and Suits

• I've watched Suits and Sherlock, gotta say pretty good. But Game of Thrones had so much nudity I couldn't XD

• but the twists in Game of Thrones is brilliant, anyway you can also try Marvel Agents of SHIELD

What Girls Said 6