What do you think when you hear "Hello"?

So many Adele fans. But where are my peeps at who think, "Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home?"

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A greeting.

Lionel Richie (Hello? Is it me you're looking for...)

Simon & Garfunkle (Hello darkness, my old friend...)

Adele

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 6

• I think "Is it me you're looking for?" :) (Lionel Ritchie)

• "Hello from the other side."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A

• Your neither the first or the last to appreciate Pink Floyd. This just new for you.

• When did I "slam" Adele? I listen to her as well, and I didn't say "Oh my god stop singing Adele" or anything like that. I simply stated that a lot of people respond with the lyrics from her song to this specific question. Please try to understand the intended meaning of something before getting offended.

• I'm not offended. Just trying to help you along your journey since you say you are looking for people with similar taste. I think you will find my suggestions helpful. Oh also Tommy from The Who and maybe The Mothers of Invention. Hello Frank Zappa there's nothing like Zappa.

• I definitely think that 😂😂

• Lionel Richie did it first.

• a phew songs