Ebooks or traditional books?

I prefer traditional ones. Nothing can beat the satisfaction I get when hearing the sound of the pages being turned and the smell of old books. <3

But then again, ebooks are sometimes more convenient.

• Ebooks
    30% (9)16% (4)24% (13)Vote
  • Traditional books
    70% (21)76% (19)73% (40)Vote
  • Audio books anyone?
    0% (0)8% (2)3% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I much prefer traditional books

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehh, I prefer ebooks. I guess the experience is better with real books, but I can get ebooks either for free or for extremely cheap and I can carry hundreds of them with me at the same time whereas with books I'm limited to one or two. Plus, I just kinda enjoy pissing off the people who are like 'ugh, but reading an ebook isn't REAL reading'.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I picked audio books, cause its way easier and I can multi task. Hard copies are making a huge comeback though. Much healthier for your eyes too, and helps when getting ready for bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I loved Audiobooks for when I was 'on the road' for work. But I agree that there is something very satifying about seeing the progress you make through a paperback novel.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like the hard copies better. I'd get much too distracted with an e-book.

1|0
    0|0
  • reading normal stuff... definitely traditional books!
    but if I have to do some research ebooks can be nice because you can easily search through them

1|0
    0|0
  • Traditional books are a hassle to carry and turn and read and all that

1|0
    0|0
    • E-books for me. Listening to an English audiobook would need me to read the book while listening to it to make sure I understand everything :o

• I just moved, and that whole collection of books... I'm switching to E-Books thank you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Traditional books. I feel kind of guilty since my grandparents just bought me a Kindle and I have yet to touch it, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Traditional, and I like to sniff them. Sorry if that sounds perverted.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like E-book because it's free and easy to get ti , but i prefer paper books

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer traditional books better

0|0
    0|0
  • E-books are more sanitary

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I prefer traditional. I can carry them everywhere and I don't have to worry about a battery dying while I'm reading.

1|0
    0|0
  • Since I write my own novels I've become so used to e-books now, but I do love traditional books for sure and I still go and buy traditional books when I wanna read someone else's books.
    Hopefully I'll have something printed traditionally one day. ☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • If I have to pick then yes it's "dead trees" aka traditional. But I like them all, for different reasons. It's so easy for me to borrow library books, and never get overdue fines. I listen to audio books on road trips. So they're all good: I'm poly-bookist I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • Ebooks are more convenient, but they'll never replace my love of traditional books. There's nothing like that new book smell. As much as I love my Nook, curling up with it just isn't the same as it would be with a traditional book. Which is why I still buy them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Traditional books. It's hard for me to focus if I read an ebook, don't know why.

1|0
    0|0
  • Traditional books by a mile. The look, the feel and most importantly the retention is better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Even though traditional books have more of that "new book" feeling, I prefer Ebooks. They're cheaper and you don't have to drag real books everywhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • Paper books are definitely more fun and you never have to worry about dropping them or the battery dying.

1|1
    0|0
  • Traditional books, ebooks if Im travelling or something.

2|0
    0|0
  • Traditional books

0|0
    0|0
  • Traditional all the way!

1|0
    0|0
  • Traditional books are the best, from the smell , feel and even to the taste of them lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Traditional paperback

0|0
    0|0
  • i meant to put traditional

0|0
    0|0
  • Traditional books...

0|0
    0|0