Ebooks or traditional books?

I prefer traditional ones. Nothing can beat the satisfaction I get when hearing the sound of the pages being turned and the smell of old books. <3

But then again, ebooks are sometimes more convenient.

• Ebooks
  • Traditional books
  • Audio books anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I much prefer traditional books

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehh, I prefer ebooks. I guess the experience is better with real books, but I can get ebooks either for free or for extremely cheap and I can carry hundreds of them with me at the same time whereas with books I'm limited to one or two. Plus, I just kinda enjoy pissing off the people who are like 'ugh, but reading an ebook isn't REAL reading'.

What Guys Said 11

• I picked audio books, cause its way easier and I can multi task. Hard copies are making a huge comeback though. Much healthier for your eyes too, and helps when getting ready for bed.

• I loved Audiobooks for when I was 'on the road' for work. But I agree that there is something very satifying about seeing the progress you make through a paperback novel.

• I like the hard copies better. I'd get much too distracted with an e-book.

• reading normal stuff... definitely traditional books!
    but if I have to do some research ebooks can be nice because you can easily search through them

• Traditional books are a hassle to carry and turn and read and all that

• E-books for me. Listening to an English audiobook would need me to read the book while listening to it to make sure I understand everything :o

• I just moved, and that whole collection of books... I'm switching to E-Books thank you.

• Traditional books. I feel kind of guilty since my grandparents just bought me a Kindle and I have yet to touch it, haha.

• Traditional, and I like to sniff them. Sorry if that sounds perverted.

• I like E-book because it's free and easy to get ti , but i prefer paper books

• i prefer traditional books better

• E-books are more sanitary

What Girls Said 15

• I prefer traditional. I can carry them everywhere and I don't have to worry about a battery dying while I'm reading.

• Since I write my own novels I've become so used to e-books now, but I do love traditional books for sure and I still go and buy traditional books when I wanna read someone else's books.
    Hopefully I'll have something printed traditionally one day. ☺️

• If I have to pick then yes it's "dead trees" aka traditional. But I like them all, for different reasons. It's so easy for me to borrow library books, and never get overdue fines. I listen to audio books on road trips. So they're all good: I'm poly-bookist I guess

• Ebooks are more convenient, but they'll never replace my love of traditional books. There's nothing like that new book smell. As much as I love my Nook, curling up with it just isn't the same as it would be with a traditional book. Which is why I still buy them.

• Traditional books. It's hard for me to focus if I read an ebook, don't know why.

• Traditional books by a mile. The look, the feel and most importantly the retention is better.

• Even though traditional books have more of that "new book" feeling, I prefer Ebooks. They're cheaper and you don't have to drag real books everywhere.

• Paper books are definitely more fun and you never have to worry about dropping them or the battery dying.

• Traditional books, ebooks if Im travelling or something.

• Traditional books

• Traditional all the way!

• Traditional books are the best, from the smell , feel and even to the taste of them lol

• Traditional paperback

• i meant to put traditional

• Traditional books...