Has media influenced your perception of attractive in the other sex?

For example I used to be only into Asian girls, but now days I'm really into Latino girls because I currently view a lot of latino youtubers.

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this is true for every single one of us. Attraction is dynamic. It isn't entirely innate. It is largely influenced by what's around us, our experiences, lots of things. I never really noticed Asian guys before, because I've never grown up around any... but after watching Kpop and Kdramas, they've gotten significantly more attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Somewhat, but mostly my culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nopeeee. Once you accept reality for what it is there is no fairy tale

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Naa, my preference for the ladies has never changed. I simply prefer attractive girls

0|1
    0|0
    • what you find attractive has probably changed over the years, no?

• @loofah well in terms of physical features that I look for no not really, the only change is that I learned to appreciate a wider range of women like age and others.

• anyone who says it doesn't is an idiot or a liar probably just the first

0|1
    0|0
  • No, and people who say the media influences everyone are blind. I don't like thigh gaps, don't like ultra skinny chicks, and people who say fat is beautiful can have all the fat people to themself.

The media hasn't changed what I find attractive and I doubt it ever will.

0|0
    0|0
    • what about race? media portrays the white women to be a lot more attractive than the black women?

• Where though? I don't get how people can't form their own opinions off personal experiences.

When I watch something on TV I know its fake shit, I can suspend my disbelief and know that actors don't represent people.

• Nope I don't watch anything like those youtube channels or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • no im into short slightly chubby chicks.

0|0
    0|0
  • There aren't any snake girls in reality. At least until "The Device" is completed.

0|0
    0|0
  • It have..

Not lol. My idea of hot chick have been same since I was like 10 or 11

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was in like middle school and early HS yeah. Now no. I'm attracted to all races.

0|0
    0|0