Has media influenced your perception of attractive in the other sex?

For example I used to be only into Asian girls, but now days I'm really into Latino girls because I currently view a lot of latino youtubers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this is true for every single one of us. Attraction is dynamic. It isn't entirely innate. It is largely influenced by what's around us, our experiences, lots of things. I never really noticed Asian guys before, because I've never grown up around any... but after watching Kpop and Kdramas, they've gotten significantly more attractive to me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Somewhat, but mostly my culture.

• Nopeeee. Once you accept reality for what it is there is no fairy tale

What Guys Said 8

• Naa, my preference for the ladies has never changed. I simply prefer attractive girls

• what you find attractive has probably changed over the years, no?

• @loofah well in terms of physical features that I look for no not really, the only change is that I learned to appreciate a wider range of women like age and others.

• anyone who says it doesn't is an idiot or a liar probably just the first

• No, and people who say the media influences everyone are blind. I don't like thigh gaps, don't like ultra skinny chicks, and people who say fat is beautiful can have all the fat people to themself.

The media hasn't changed what I find attractive and I doubt it ever will.

• what about race? media portrays the white women to be a lot more attractive than the black women?

• Where though? I don't get how people can't form their own opinions off personal experiences.

When I watch something on TV I know its fake shit, I can suspend my disbelief and know that actors don't represent people.

• Nope I don't watch anything like those youtube channels or anything.

• no im into short slightly chubby chicks.

• There aren't any snake girls in reality. At least until "The Device" is completed.

• It have..

Not lol. My idea of hot chick have been same since I was like 10 or 11

• When I was in like middle school and early HS yeah. Now no. I'm attracted to all races.