POLL - Your favorite gaming franchise?

Yeah I didn't put FIFA, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Madden, Need For Speed. Sorry.

There were limited options, and I would choose Final Fantasy, Street Fighter, Metal Gear, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Halo, Castlevania etc if I could but alas...

• Mario
    0% (0)8% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • Zelda
    0% (0)8% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • Grand Theft Auto
    29% (2)17% (2)21% (4)Vote
  • StarCraft / WarCraft
    14% (1)8% (1)11% (2)Vote
  • Pokemon
    0% (0)8% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • Monster Hunter
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Other (please specify)
    57% (4)51% (6)53% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
look at all the cod fans :P

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Out of these, Blizzard games (Warcraft, World of Warcrat, StarCraft, and Diablo). Final Fnatasy is another good one. I love the Witcher trilogy, Mass Effect series (Andromeda is coming out!), and BioShock trilogy as well.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and Street Fighter.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• I like Metal Gear's plots and themes but I do not actually play it though.

Most of the old school fighting games you had already mentioned but I don't follow up to and play the most recent and latest sequels and installments with exceptions briefly for Mortal Kombat, since I have played Mortal Kombat X. Not too big on 3D fighters, as for them I would rather watch someone good at them play then try to become good at them myself for some reason.

I had followed most old school first person shooters such as the Wolfenstein 3D, the original Doom games, and Duke Nukem 3D, and I haven't had the time to real keep up with the much more recent popular FPS game franchises such as COD games though. Have only played a few COD games at a friend's place but very briefly.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorites are: Soul Calibur, Tekken, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat, Dead Or Alive, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, King Of Fighters, Battle Arena Toshinden.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grand Theft Auto, Total War, The Elder Scrolls

0|0
    0|0
  • Fallout and elder scrolls

0|0
    0|0