How much does it take to get you drunk?

In my life, I've only ever been drunk 3 times - and I'm between a light weight and medium.
Usually takes me between 5-6 shots of tequilla or vodka on its own (not mixed) to get me drunk.
I'm not sure about pre-mixes or cocktails but I only know the amount of shots :P

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what I'm drinking..
    For beer IPAs gets to me fast
    For whiskey the cheap stuff gets to me fast while the nice whiskeys take a while to get me drunk but then if I'm drinking good whiskey I'm not drinking it to get drunk

Most Helpful Girl

• I never do shots as I hate them. I have yet to taste one that I like.

I usually drink cocktails and/or champagne. I never drink shorts.

To get drunk would probably be 1.5 bottles of champagne plus a couple of cocktails. It's a rare thing though as I don't like the feeling of being/getting drunk.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm a cheap drunk; so, I would say 7 shots.

• I don't know what my limit is, but the only times I've really gotten drunk was when I had at least 10 shots of jd, a few beers and like red bull and shit like that (ironically, I only drink rum and whiskey, but shit happens)

• Depends on the concentration of alcohol and how quick I drink it. Either ways, I'm a lightweight so it wouldn't take much.

• Depends what I'm drinking.

151 I can get drunk off about 5 shots.

Vodka takes like 8 shots sometimes more.

Whisky is in between the two.

I don't drink often but I'm a big guy.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm pretty light weight. I start feeling light headed after a couple of glasses of champagne. And about 5 shots of vodka will get me drunk. At my 7 th shot I'm already dumb drunk lol