Readers, when you finish a book do you start the same day with another book?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the book ending. Some endings are so good I need a legit year just to move on 😂😂

• Indeed when you Like the book you it is better to wait a while i think

Most Helpful Guy

• no never
    I'm like "ah :)" and just reflect on the whole story, flashbacks

What Girls Said 7

• No. It feels weird to do that. I have to "soak in" the last book I just read for the rest of the day.

• Depends. If it's a part of a series then yes, I do. If not then I usually give myself a few days.

• Sometimes, @vekin, or I will just merely sit and ponder for awhile with the book I just Finished, wishing that it didn't have to end. xx

• If I have another one then yes! But if it's my last book on the pile and I can't go to the library I'll wait until the next day it's open to get more.

• No, I usually start reading another book on the next day. As much as I like reading, I can't do that.

• Usually, yes.

• Yes, I do because there so many other books to read but so little time. Waiting is waste of time.

What Guys Said 4

• No, never. Always wait until the next day, for some reason. :)

• No, I need a break.

• Yes! Yes I do!

• Sometimes I even read two or three at the same time. Not simultaneously of course but I'll put one down at the end of a chapter and pick up another.