Stupid things you've done out of boredom?

I am currently putting layers upon layers of nail polish on my thumb so that I can see what a side view of 20 layers of nailpolish look like when I peel it off.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was like 13-14, I called a friend of mine at 12:00 midnight saying "happy birthday 😂" (it wasn't his birthday, I was just bored and f*cking around)

What I didn't realize was that the number I called was his mom's number so when I called... His mom answered (she was pissed as a mother f**ker). She starts screaming at me saying "Wtf? what are you doing at 12 O'clock at night? Go to sleep! and it's not Tristan's birthday!"

So I shat myself a little.

2 minutes later I get called, and it's his dad (keep in mind that this guy's some other scary mother f*cker who's always angry) "Listen here James, you don't do that EVER again am I clear? Do you want us to call your parents?"

Fak, I was too scared to respond 😂 wow, I shat brix for dayyys.

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds oddly entertaining😂

I think the weirdest thing I've done out of boredom is go into town and act like a tourist.

What Guys Said 9

• I twirl pens in my hand, I balance pencils and pens on my fingers, I beat-box, I freestyle rap in my head. :-P

• Got drunk by myself and played guitar hero.

• Spend my time here.

• I used an air rifle to shoot a swastika in a neighbor's fence, they were assholes though so it was justified.

• Is the oven's surface really that hot?

*touches*

• I did that with a metal spoon that was on the stove while the oven was on. "It can't be that bad! *Licks*"

• gone out driving, wasting money on fuel basically

• Come on GAG.

• Posted on this site. Sorry. I dont really mean it. But kind of. I do...

• Not only does that sound boring, but, it's a complete waste of polish, it'd be like taking your car and driving it in circles for an hour, just a waste of gas that people drilled holes in the earth for

Anyway, right now, I'm playing my bass, listening to the NFS Hot pursuit 2 soundtrack (the one for wii u, not GC) and GAGing

• It's a 50 cent bottle of children's nail polish that I will never wear. I don't even wear nail polish, so I don't mind wasting it xD Also, I don't have a car, so..

• @RachelBrigs Don't feel bad, apparently I'm a waste of nail polish, and I guess that's bad too xD

• 😂😂lmao

What Girls Said 2

• it wasn't stupid (I actually liked it) but... crazy sex

• I live in Miami, but I own a ski suit, one time I decided to wear it to the corner store just to see what people would think lol