Which team are you rooting for to win the Super Bowl in the National Football League?

For anyone who doesn't know, the 2016 National Football League (NFL) postseason games begin today. These are located in the United States of America, and this is American Football (NOT Soccer).

Anyway, there are twelve teams in the playoffs. Since I'm a die-hard Bengals fan (since I live in the Cincinnati metro area), I'll obviously be rooting for my home team. I think it's going to be a toss-up today between the Steelers and Bengals, but I'm giving the slight edge to the Steelers since the Bengals don't have Andy Dalton starting. I think the Chiefs will easily take the Texans, since the sole reason the Texans are in the postseason is due to them playing in an easy division. For tomorrow, I think the Vikings will out-run the Seahawks and surprise everyone, and the Packers should stomp the flukey Redskins.

@Other_Tommy_Wiseau Great analysis! We are both keen in our predictions so far.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm rooting for the bengals to beat the steelers then the pats and I expect the chiefs to win then take out the broncos. With McCarron instead o Dalton I think the chiefs will beat them and go to the big game that for the AFC. I think the NFC Will be the Seahawks will beat the Vikings and the redskins will surprise everyone by taking out the Packers. But I think it'll be the Panthers in the big game against the chiefs but I'd like it to be the bengals! Either way I hope AFC wins!

Most Helpful Guy

• The panthers have the best chance cause they are the least flawed. I mean I would say maybe the cards, but they got straight up smashed by the Seahawks at home. I'm personally rooting for the panthers and Broncos. The panthers cause I hate them the least and I actually like cam, even though I hated him at auburn. I'm a vols fan and love Peyton manning. If not, I want the Chiefs because of Eric berry (another vol)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I hope the Seahawks win, not really counting on it though. They gave it away last year so I hope they get another chance. I think the Patriots have a good chance of taking it again.
    Chiefs > Texans, not sure about Steelers/Bengals tonight. Seahwaks > Vikings, Packers > Redskins tomorrow.

• I just want the Packers to lose.

• Pata will win Superbowl again or texans and cheahawks and colts would end up bitching about winning team, I am from Alabama but let's be real here. Mccaron sucks

• Actually, I think AJ McCarron has done great as a rookie so far.

• I mean I expected great things from him after blasting sec but well after he bitched about how saban sucks I am not too sure anymore lol

• I'd like to see the Panthers win their first Super Bowl.

• BENGALS!!!