• BackStreet Boys
    18% (6)18% (3)18% (9)Vote
  • *NSYNC
    16% (5)0% (0)10% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well one of the best boy band I've heard is one direction.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I never saw The Beatles as a boy band... But it was a band... and there were all boys in it. xD
    A boy band is a band where dudes don't really play any instruments, they just stand there looking pretty and sing something...

I voted for the Beatles, but I also like some songs from 5 Seconds of Summer... Backstreet Boys were my childhood jam. xD

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• The Beatles were a Man band so I picked them over the other groups that consisted of 98 percent of their fan base being little girls.

1|2
    0|0
  • 3|1
    0|0
    • Yeah they are the 60s version of a boyband?

• Show All
    • @GoldenSunshine Your critique is on point, yes I dont read much about music, which is why I am going to use Mr Mean Mayo as a contra argument. His username is such that inspires trust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmVlDCm5NOU

• Someone calling The Beatles a boy band brings out the Nazi in me.

• What makes a boyband a boyband? Why aren't bands like Sum 41, Billy Talent, and Avenged Sevenfold boybands?

2|0
    0|0
  • You are one of the only teen girls who actually KNOW 5SOS is a boy band and not a fucking rock band. THANK YOU
    I don't really like any of these bands so I just voted for the Beatles

1|0
    0|0
  • The one that can't be heard

1|1
    0|0
  • eh honestly not listening to any of them :P

never even heard of 5SOS or The Wanted

1|0
    0|0
    • 5SOS is amazing, as well as One Direction
      I'm not a fan of the wanted

• I know One Direction, but I just don't really listen much to pop music... I prefer EDM or other elctronic music, rock or metal, etc.

backstreet boys and nsync were popular with girls when I was about your age... but never was a fan of them. during that age I was more into rap/hiphop. but that type of boybands has mostly teen girls as fans so I guess that's normal :P

• 5SOS makes rock/pop music

• PIERCE THE VEIL

1|0
    0|0
  • Backstreetboys I choose

1|0
    0|1
  • When you put the likes of One Direction with The Beatles. Wtf? Just the culture shock...

0|1
    0|0
  • xD IF THE BEATLES R A BOYBAND THEN MY LIFE IS A LIE

0|1
    0|0
  • Which one of them sang Pokamen?

0|0
    0|0
    • one direction plays pokemon and they even got people to dress up as pokemons and started dancing with them...

What Girls Said 10

• Why do people keep comparing The Beatles to one direction or 5 seconds of summer?
    media.giphy.com/media/yidUzBLDBch4rHVjMc/giphy.gif

1|1
    0|0
    • I agree so much. I don't care that people like boy bands just please leave rock n roll out of your discussion

• What about Maroon 5? One Republic?

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted Backstreet Boys. Have always loved boybands. The Beatles, I respect them but their music doesn't do much for me.

1|0
    0|1
  • The Backstreet Boys. 😊

1|0
    0|1
  • My chemical romance, black veil brides, Pierce the veil, and fall out boy are better in my opinion. (FOB is more of a manband than a boyband.)

1|1
    0|1
  • Well since BVB isn't a boy band I'll go with One Direction since I like them not like the other choices

1|0
    0|1
  • the beatles

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the beatles

1|0
    0|1
  • The Wanted...

1|0
    0|1
  • none of the above