Which boyband is the best?

• The Beatles
  • Jonas Brothers
  • One Direction
  • The Wanted
  • 5SOS
  • BackStreet Boys
  • *NSYNC

Most Helpful Guy

• Well one of the best boy band I've heard is one direction.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I never saw The Beatles as a boy band... But it was a band... and there were all boys in it. xD
    A boy band is a band where dudes don't really play any instruments, they just stand there looking pretty and sing something...

I voted for the Beatles, but I also like some songs from 5 Seconds of Summer... Backstreet Boys were my childhood jam. xD

What Guys Said 11

• The Beatles were a Man band so I picked them over the other groups that consisted of 98 percent of their fan base being little girls.

• 3|1
    • Yeah they are the 60s version of a boyband?

• @GoldenSunshine Your critique is on point, yes I dont read much about music, which is why I am going to use Mr Mean Mayo as a contra argument. His username is such that inspires trust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmVlDCm5NOU

• Someone calling The Beatles a boy band brings out the Nazi in me.

• What makes a boyband a boyband? Why aren't bands like Sum 41, Billy Talent, and Avenged Sevenfold boybands?

• You are one of the only teen girls who actually KNOW 5SOS is a boy band and not a fucking rock band. THANK YOU
    I don't really like any of these bands so I just voted for the Beatles

• The one that can't be heard

• eh honestly not listening to any of them :P

never even heard of 5SOS or The Wanted

• 5SOS is amazing, as well as One Direction
      I'm not a fan of the wanted

• I know One Direction, but I just don't really listen much to pop music... I prefer EDM or other elctronic music, rock or metal, etc.

backstreet boys and nsync were popular with girls when I was about your age... but never was a fan of them. during that age I was more into rap/hiphop. but that type of boybands has mostly teen girls as fans so I guess that's normal :P

• 5SOS makes rock/pop music

• PIERCE THE VEIL

• Backstreetboys I choose

• When you put the likes of One Direction with The Beatles. Wtf? Just the culture shock...

• xD IF THE BEATLES R A BOYBAND THEN MY LIFE IS A LIE

• Which one of them sang Pokamen?

• one direction plays pokemon and they even got people to dress up as pokemons and started dancing with them...

What Girls Said 10

• Why do people keep comparing The Beatles to one direction or 5 seconds of summer?
    media.giphy.com/media/yidUzBLDBch4rHVjMc/giphy.gif

• I agree so much. I don't care that people like boy bands just please leave rock n roll out of your discussion

• What about Maroon 5? One Republic?

• I voted Backstreet Boys. Have always loved boybands. The Beatles, I respect them but their music doesn't do much for me.

• The Backstreet Boys. 😊

• My chemical romance, black veil brides, Pierce the veil, and fall out boy are better in my opinion. (FOB is more of a manband than a boyband.)

• Well since BVB isn't a boy band I'll go with One Direction since I like them not like the other choices

• the beatles

• Definitely the beatles

• The Wanted...

• none of the above