Does it make me shallow if I want to first have sex then get to know each other?

Most girls want the other way round, and they are not called shallow, I want it this way, how am I shallow for that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehh, as long as she's cool with it then it doesn't matter. If she's not, then walk away and find someone who is. I don't know if it's exactly shallowness in this situation.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Because sex is an act filled with vulnerability and risks, and how people do it casually is beyond me (but hey, whatever works for them I guess). I would only ever do it with someone I loved and trusted completely.

• If you don't know her, how do you know you can trust her enough to want to sleep with her?

• My penis has a brain of its own.

• Nah I use protection,

• Oh, well that's good. :) In that case, sex can be a pretty good getting-to-know-you exercise.

• No, i think that's OK.

What Guys Said 1

• Shallow? What are you, a pond?

• A lake to be more appropriate, but my sexual orientation shouldn't matter.

• Ya, I am not a beach, but I like some beaches, is that wrong?

• beaches like whalecum, you're a lake. I dont think it will work.