Does musical talent make a person more attractive?

Singing, songwriting, playing an instrument, etc. And is there any preference of instrument or genre?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not in my opinion. I'm neutral about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a pretty good singer, and used to be the lead vocalist of a local rock/metal band. I don't think it made any difference to my attractiveness.

I guess only people who can play instruments are more attractive, and not those who perform vocals.

What Girls Said 5

• I think any talent makes a person more attractive. I think a lot of people are attracted to musically-inclined people because we can all relate to music and it moves us. But I'd say I'm neutral about it. I'm just attracted to someone who is passionate about something or has a talent that they enjoy doing.

• For sure! Guitarists who can also sing 😍😍😍 But any talent is really appreciated 😊

• Yes. As a musical artist myself who plays several different instruments as well as other things, I find it attractive when someone can relate to what I do.

• If a guy can play guitar and can do the perfect solo I an sold
    Like that's it
    Marry me

• Don't care

What Guys Said 0