David Bowie died. Are you as sad as I am?

I haven't felt this affected by a death in a long time, and my grandpa died last year.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'm very sorry and sad to say it's true:/

• Thanks. A unique individual if there ever was one. He always just seemed like a very generous performer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I too feel very sad. I was a big Bowie fan in my teenage years. Those were the good old days. Now that he's dead a part of me feels empty. Yes, very sad.

What Girls Said 3

• I am okay I can survive!

• Not really, I'm not a fan. I think the world lost a great artist though and I do feel sad for his 15 year old daughter.

• R. I. P. David..

What Guys Said 9

• Yea, that took me by surprise. I got out my David Bowie CDs and started listening to them. I think he was very under rated. I saw him on the Diamond Dogs tour in 1974. That was the tour where they recorded David Live www.amazon.com/.../175-1124081-8557932 . I was right next to the stage, actually leaning on it. A friend and I hitch-hiked 150 miles to go to that concert.

The thing I thought was amazing is that he actually looked younger, more healthy, and more happy as he got older. He seemed burned out back in the Ziggy days.

• The greats will all be gone in another 10 years. Then we'll be left with Miley Virus, Kanye Less and Lada Lala.

• David bowie just reminds me of this girl I had a massive crush on years and years ago. Damn she was so hot

• Well I saw that he is a singer but I guess I never heard his songs... So I don't know him

But RIP david

• i don't know who he is

• No I can't say that I am..

• Yes. Very sad. He was truly an artist. Way ahead of his time. He will be missed

• David who? Never heard of him.

• Whoa crap I'm very shocked... recently we lost Lemmy and now Bowie?

Well at least he's considered lucky in my opinion, since he survived for so long considering he abused drugs back in 70s...

R. I. P. anyway...