Favorite all time movie and or actor?

what is your favorite all time movie and or actor?

Mine would have to be Saving Private Ryan! and Shawshank Redemtion was a close second!
I remember watching SPR so many times when i was younger and watched it again recently and remembered how awesome it was!
Also does anyone else think that Edward Burns was incredibly hot in this movie? or is it just me?

Favorite all time movie and or actor?

Most Helpful Girl

• Favourite movie of all time is probably The Rocky Horror Picture Show, it's the only one I can watch over and over again and still love it as much as the first time I saw it. No idea who my favourite actor is though.

• I love movies like that!
      I still got emotional at the end of Saving Private Ryan! Even though I have seen it at least 15 times!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know what my favourite movie is anymore, but I guess I'd say any movie that Tom Hanks, Leonardo DiCaprio, or Johnny Depp stars in I will go see.

I am proper looking forward to Deadpool, though; If I had to pick a favourite movie just for the question's sake, I'd say Fight Club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPSblh7osjU

• Marat/Sade

Robert Duvall