Can you unveil any celebrity's true identity?

Some woman named Maame Efua from Ghana Tema Community 2 turns out to be Britney Spears. Her sister is Maame Rich and her mother is Minase. Her mother is secretly Taki Minase from hentai bible black. Some guy named Michael Lawrence is secretly little Wayne. He used to attend Piagentini Jones middle school when he was a kid. He threatened and bullied me everyday. He made fun of my clothes and shoes by calling them cheap and a fake brand name. He said I wear the same clothes everyday. He called me "Africa" and "ugly". He called me a coward and said I farted and that the room stinks. He said I ain't no Queen and I ain't no star. He followed me to every room and harassed me the whole day for one month. He plotted on me along with some girls named Amanda Tirado, Julia Martinez, and Emily. They gossipped about me and told people to stay away from me because I'm weird and ugly. Some woman named Jaleesa is secretly Kelly Rowland. She used to attend 339 school of communication technology. Some guy named Rodney is secretly Isaac Slade. He used to attend Washington Irving High School. Some Woman named Ms. Smith is secretly Katy Perry. She is an English teacher at high school for environmental studies. Some female named Kiara turns out to be Ciara Harris. She used to attend High School For Environmental Studies.

Oh yes and I forgot to add some hispanic female named Emily turns out to be Selena Gomez. She used to attend High School For Environmental Studies.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am secretly BeyoncĂ© and sometimes I'm j-lo

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, I use to work in NYC, and saw celebrities everyday.

• Yes many where I live and work.

• I've met Kristen Stewart

• Yeah lots of aliases out there

What Girls Said 3

• Ronnie Wood from The Rolling Stones.

Really not sure what the description is all about...

• I can finally say I'm seriously confused after reading the question description 😂

• Does anyone know what this is about?