Who do you think is an admirable modern day "celebrity" and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tim Tebow and Shannon Stewart because they both adhere firmly to their values and have not been changed very much by the wealth, even if they can be a little preachy at times. President Vladimir Putin since he is about the only Western leader doing anything about the suffering Christians in the Middle East, a true leader in my book. I would say that Tupac was also a good guy even though he's dead. Even though he may not have always made the best choices and had a gangster reputation, people often aren't aware that he did an enormous amount of charity life while he was alive like giving suitcases full of money to homeless people, visiting impoverished youth and giving them turkeys on Thanksgiving, and even hosting High School concerts to bring grades up.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• jeremy renner

he uses his own sweat and hands to actually conduct charity work. he did a lot of construction around the city for charity.

• I thought Angelina Jolie when she went public about having breasts removed because of cancer gene.

• Justin bieber 🙂

• there are plenty. and why is celebrity in quotes? and i'd russell crowe can do no wrong.

• Leonardo DiCaprio. Looks, acting skills, being a good, progressive person.

• Lindsey Stirling. I ordered her book in the mail, should get it any day now.

• Taylor Swift. I don't know what she does behinds closed doors and seems to have class. Sadly that's a lot with today's "celebrities"

• I don't really care for celebs but if I had to choose, I'd say hugh jackman. Dude is known to be one of the nicest people in the business, extremely talented (he can even sing! look it up), wife is 13 years older than him (he could get easily get a hot 20 something year old girlfriend).

What Girls Said 5

• Cara Delevingne because she's so freaking real. I mean, she was a model. I would've killed to be a model. But she quit being one because she didn't feel like herself anymore and even started hating her body. That made me realize that being a model isn't easy. She's also so down to earth and chill and I would love to have her as a friend. She doesn't give a crap about what anyone thinks about her and she is just overall a really good role model. I really look up to her.

• Taylor swift until she threw away her principles

• 1|0
  • Emma watson maybe

• Natalie Portman.
    Beautiful, successful, Harvard Educated, activist against anti-semitism.
    I like her a lot. No trashy behavior, always sophisticated.