Do you agree that New Orléans is the most important music city in the world?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it?

• Have read it in a music magazine

• I've been there and I did see and hear several little bands and musicians in the streets.
      But in the Paris subway too I met several little bands and musicians playing.

• Every where you find that maybe but it is maybe more about that New Orleans had a lot influence on music

What Girls Said 2

• For me, nope.
    The music style that the city represents isn't really my cup of tea.

• Nope its Detroit.

• why Detroit?

• Aretha Franklin, Mowtown do you need more some of the most influential artists are from Detroit, quite frankly the whole of the united states owes a big old thank you to Detroit and not just musically either if you need more exemples i got them.

What Guys Said 4

• 😂😂😂😂 no

• Music city of the world? I'm not exactly what is this supposed to mean, it's insignificant. It sure has a lot of history, but it's not important anymore.

And quality over quantity.

• Just have read it in a magazine and was wondering is this true?

• LOL, fuck no.

• New Orleans is pretty great but when it comes to amazing musicians per capita, no one gives Lancaster California anywhere near the credit it is due.