Jimmy Neutron or Fairly OddParents?

Yeah, I just turned 28 and I'm asking questions about cartoons. #fightme

I vote Fairly OddParents. Currently watching it as we... type?

• Fairly OddParents
  • Jimmy Neutron

Most Helpful Guy

• Fairly Odd Parents all the way. In its finest moments, it is better than the Simpsons currently is.

Jimmy Neutron was just Dexter's Laboratory without the charm, cleverness or heart.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I liked both shows, but I'd choose The Fairly Oddpaprents over Jimmy Neutron. Both shows are funny, and well made, but I like Oddparents a little more. And when I got older I started to understand and appreciate the adult humor thrown into both shows as well, the kind of humor that goes over most kids' heads.

• Fairly Odd Parents - magic always come with a price, usually one of a deep personal cost too heavy to bear.
    Jimmy Neutron - science cost is just a doctorate from a prestigious college!
    Neutron wins!

• Oddparents, but neutron was pretty funny too for a good while. Up until the alien game show movie. Then it went downhill.

Oddparents went downhill the season before the baby.

Billy and Mandy trumps them all though.

• I remember that one Jimmy Neutron episode where his dad said something like "Today, doctors can make the people can live longer than they are useful."

I really enjoyed that occasional subtle black humour in the show.

• Jimmy Neutron is cooler and smarter

• fairly odd parents hands don.

• Jimmy for the win

• Jimmy Neautron was GOAT

• Timmy Turner*

• @Sportygal111 I miss Jimmy Neutron so much lol

• Carl was my favorite, his allergies, his obsession with Jimmy's mom😂😂😂. Remember when they were searching for Rubies on an asteroid, and he kept going on about Ruby madness, and with the shovel had trouble lifting a pebble😂, or the episode were The Weezer and Nuetron parents go at it and hate each other. Classic episodes, why must they have gone😢

• Fairly OddParents was way better!!

• Totally Fairly Odd Parents! Love that show :)

• jimmy/timmy power hour ftw

• FOP FTW!

What Girls Said 15

• Whatttt. Timmy Turner was a buck toothed loser. Jimmy all the way man 👌🏼

(Plus robotic dogs are way cooler than goldfish)

I loved the episode where they met though ❤️

images.zap2it.com/.../...my-neutron-boy-genius.jpg

• I only really liked Fairly Odd Parents for Cosmos dumb comments and Chip Skylark songs like "My Shiny Teeth and Me" or "Icky Vicky".

So Ima go with the #BoyGenius Jimmy Nuetron. But the movie was better than the show. I liked seeing him and Cindy together.

Just like I loved how Olga/Helga whatever her name confessed to Arnold on the Hey Arnold Movie

• I like fairy odd parents... My great grandma use to say that I am a big little girl! hahah! She mention it several times. I can't help it! i want buy a pokemon game and i have no shame!

• Jimmy Neutron hands down.

Fairly OddParents was annoying majority of the time. Unless you made it only about cosmo. :D
    vignette3. wikia. nocookie. net/.../latest

• This has got be one of the hardest decisions I've ever made in my life, but I think I'll go with Jimmy on this one.

• I liked Jimmy Neutron more lol.

• Boy, I don't get how this a question when everyone know Jimmy Neutron was way better, and I'll explain why. First, c because Carl Weezer was the funniest guy by far out of both shows, with his allergies, funny comments, weak strength, so weak he had so much trouble lifting a pebble, his obsession with Jimmy's mom, and etc. Next, Jimmy's mo is a bad ass as she fought and killed a robot mom of Jimmy's with a broom stick. Next, Sheen was super funny, and it goes on.

In my family they all think Jimmy Neutron is way better and we all didn't really like Timmy Turner. The worst about it was when that sparky dog came on the show, and it me make it go from an alright show to lame.

• Lol fairies trump all that.

• Nooo 90's cartoons were so much better

• Fairly Odd Parents for me! Jimmy Neutron still wasn't bad, though. :)

• I love the wit of The Fairly Oddparents

• FO all the way

• I loved fairly odd parents. I still find Cosmo hilarious haha :P

• I loved both of these shows! I can't choose!

• Fairly odd parents wins

• Neither. Not a fan of either cartoon.

• The cross over episode was life lol.