Anyone buying tickets for the powerball?

How is it going for you? I'm curious. I've heard of people buying a lot.

• Yes
    35% (7)30% (7)33% (14)Vote
  • No
    65% (13)70% (16)67% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|14

Most Helpful Guy

• This is the third time today I read someone mention the powerball. What is it? Yes I'm too lazy to google.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I bought 3. Really just because I wanted to play with my family for the first time and my little brother isn't old enough to play but wanted to pick numbers. I made my numbers into a smily face 😁

Probably a wasted 6 bucks, but whatever man. At least I found a penny in the parking lot 😎

1|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• tickets?
    tickets?(!)

its singular for me, as it should be with everyone else, if they know the mathematical chances of winning lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't decided yet. I probably will buy around 10 or maybe 20 tickets once I've decided to play.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely buy lottery tickets but I am for this. Will I win? Almost certainly not. However, that's such a giant jackpot just the small, marginal chance of winning would be enough to steer me towards it.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you don't buy a ticket you have 0% chance of winning.

1|1
    0|0
  • Fuck kkkkkk I forgot 😱😱😱

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Diffidently not me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you did, you'd have a 292 million to one chance which is 0.00000034% which is pretty much 0%.

0|0
    0|0
  • i did but i lost, and if no one wins it this time i will buy more

0|0
    0|0
  • 170 in a pool at work!

1|0
    0|0
  • I bought ten

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't buy it too much. Just like a ticket like every 4 months

0|0
    0|0
  • I bought just one. Just so there's at least a percentage better than 0 even if it's close to 0. I never buy powerball tickets but since it's huge eh why not.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I didn't buy any but a lot of friends bought it. They talkin bout they would give me a portion of it if they won. I can't believe it until I see it haha. Plus I didn't even ask for any money. But if they wanna offer it, I ain't gone turn it down haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I have no hope! i have more chance dating a wealthy man!

0|0
    0|0
  • Baaahhhhh... one of the winners is from a small town about 30 miles from my home town. It wasn't mmeeeeeeee... :(

0|0
    0|0
  • no but i told my brother to buy

1|1
    0|0
  • My mom bought some. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I got $20 worth... I just hope I get my 20 bucks back.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish... Though I wonder what will happen with the money if no one wins

0|1
    0|0