What are some of your favorite quotes?

The first three are on my own page,
"I needed a drink, I needed a lot of life insurance, I needed a vacation, I needed a home in the country. What I had was a coat, a hat and a gun."
— Philip Marlowe, Farewell My Lovely
A gentleman is someone who is never unintentionally rude- Oscar Wilde
This is the Nightside. She could be anywhere by now. She might have found friends, protection, enlightenment, or damnation. They're all pretty cheap here.-from the book something from the nightside
So No More Running, I aim to misbehave.- Malcolm Reynolds.
Its not the years honey, Its the mileage.- Indiana Jones

Most Helpful Girl

• "Women who wear black lead colorful lives." --Neiman Marcus
    (I like it because I always wear black)

Most Helpful Guy

• When life knocks you down get up and say you hit like a bitch

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• "I vow, by my life and my love of it, to never live my life for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." -- John Galt

• "Keep your mind in Hell and despair not,"-St. Silouan the Athonite (The Philakolia).

"Be at peace with yourself and Heaven and Earth will be at peace with you,"-St. Isaac the Syrian (The Ascetical Homilies).

"Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it; right is right even if no one is doing it,"-St. Augustine of Hippo (The Confessions).