Which Pokemon DS game should I buy?

I buying it off amazon unless u know a better website! So whats ya think? I don't want spend 40 maybe later when I have enough! #TheQueenHasSpoken #QueenApple24

Most Helpful Guy

• Soul silver! It has the buggest map oit of all the pokemon games

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you only going for a DS game or can you go for both 3ds and ds?

• Ds is what I own

• Oh don't worry I would rage so much if I bought a game and it be fake as well. Np :)

• haha... I might even make a mytake about it if its fake! haha A person doesn't spend 42 dollars for it to be fake! Thats just so wrong in so many way! (: haha Okay I am gonna calm down and take a break! I have a hard time making decision about thing i buy anywhere!

What Guys Said 12

• Gen 5 > Gen 4.

if you want GEN4 (diamond/pearl), then don't get diamond or pearl, get PLATINUM.

If you want GEN5, then go with either Black or White, both are fine.

Diamond is a waste of money. Platinum or nothing for Gen 4.

• Hmm... you came to late! I bought diamond!!!

• Well if you go Gold/Silver, then you should get Crystal instead, lol. (or Heart Gold / Soul Silver, depending on platform)

If you want to replay Ruby/Sapphire, then you should go Emerald. (Or Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire for 3DS)

If you wanna go Diamond/Pearl, then get Platinum.

if you wanna go Black/White... then go Black. That one doesn't have a third game, heh.
      Black/White has the best story out of all Pokemon generations to date.

I'm still curious to see if they'll come out with Z for the X/Y, so I'd rather not buy X/Y. Especially considering it has a really lousy story and the villains are... awkward. The minions don't really serve a purpose ("Look at me in these fancy glasses!") but then the final boss guy wants to destroy all of humanity with a weapon that comes out of frickin' nowhere (sounds like a generic J-RPG plot to me!) so that's a bit iffy.

• Ok... I am worried now If I bought bootlegged games! Ugh!

• Either Platinum or Black.

• Get Soul Silver or Heart Gold!

• I don't know anything about poke mon😂

• Leaf Green
    Emerald
    Diamond
    Soul Silver
    White/2
    Y
    ^The only right choices >:)

• people still have ds's?

• yup since i was 12 i had that old apple little thing! I will never buy an 3D what it mat call it?

• I've always heard black and white were the best :)

• Have you tried Pokemon White 2? I haven't tried it yet, but I'm pretty sure it's better than Black 2.

• I think the pkmn games are going down hill these days, and would go with the older one... 😕

• I just bought the diamond one! hmm... I wish I would have looked at ebay first... its cheap!

• I heard good things about diamond.
    I played Red so much...

• Never played any of them
    All I play is Super Mario :P

• Diamond and platinum were my JAM for about two years straight :)

What Girls Said 1

• Trade your Ds in for a 3ds first of all. Wtf are you still doing with that thing?
    Then bw/bw2 one of the best storylines out of the Pokemon series IMHO.