What your favorite book series?

The Selection
i didn't read the fourth book, well I read the a few pages, it's just about their daughter.. it's boring

whats**

Most Helpful Guy

• "I am Legend" by Richard Matheson is probably my favorite fictional book.

Otherwise I read a lot of patristics like Ss. Basil the Great, John Chrysostom, and Isaac the Syrian. The latter is probably my favorite because of the way he combined deep theology with monastic ideals.

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't read a book in whole or book series for a few months due to having to read so many super dry journal articles/textbooks for school assignments but the last series I remember reading and really enjoying was the Delirium series by Lauren Oliver, so Delirium, Panemonium, and requiem. All of which were great reads. :)

What Guys Said 8

• Lord of the Rings is awesome. I also like The Kingkiller Chronicle and A Song of Ice and Fire, though neither of them are finished yet.

• Dr. Seuss, of course. My favorite is "Horton Hears A Ho"

• I liked The Lord Of The Rings

• Tom Clancy's books and video games are epic. Mystery, spies, war, assassination, infiltrations, etc.

• reading sucks

• no!! reading is so much fun. it's hard to find books you'll enjoy but it's worth it

• nope. it's boring as hell. i've only read 2 series. harry potter (only the 1st 4 cause the last 3 came out forever later and were big as fuck) and i started game of thrones. i read about 1/4 way through the 1st book and stopped after i met this hot girl.

• The grail quest trilogy.

• Haven't read any book series 📚

• I also go for Lord of the rings, Like it more then the movie s

What Girls Said 14

• I dont read much anymore but I used to like the Dark Guardian series

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8ecb26e984.jpg

• I am reading the program its a bit too teeny for me but i already paid 11$ so eh I am stuck reading it!

• That's funny, I'm currently reading that series!

My favorite series is the Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr.

• who's your fav character in the selection? :P
      mine is Maxon

• well the girls name is America singer, she likes to play instrument's , she was secretly dating Aspen, he broke up with her and her mum made her join the selection, she falls in love with the prince and Aspen works as a guard at the palace and she has choose one of them.

• Oh I remember that now!

• The Harry Potter series is always gonna be my #1 since it was a part of part of my childhood, adolescence, and adulthood and I shared the phenomenon with my sisters, cousins, friends, co-workers and strangers of all ages.

Other series of my childhood that will always be dear to me are The Bailey School Kids (my first series) and Goosebumps.

• Harry Potter

• Harry Potter will probably always remain at the top of my list. I also enjoyed the Divergent series. Also, Twilight. And The Woman's Murder Club series by James Patterson.

• I don't really have a favorite, but a really good one is Magyk/Septimus Heap Series.

• Harry Potter.
    _______________

• I guess it is a series. (2 books)

The Same Kind of Different As Me
    What Difference Do It Make

Great books.

• Indigo Summer by Monica McKayhan

• Agatha Christie books. Not a series but its more of a collection.

• The silk sisters is one of my favourite book series. I really like it even though my friends think it rubbish😂

• The Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan

• eragon or the chronicles of narnia