What's your favorite pastime?

I mean, I love to read but I can rarely pay attention lol I like colouring too, but I rarely do since I can never draw something I actually like enough to colour (other people seem to like em tho so I dunno). Of course there are the pastimes my parents don't know about that are hella fun too lol I just can never seem to pick a favorite tho, ya know? That way I never get bored lol So I guess my question is: what's yours (assuming you can pick one lol)

0|0
6|15

Most Helpful Guy

• football
    tv
    basketball
    computer

0|0
    0|0
    • lol it's almost as if you live the ideal balanced life

• Show All
    • oh god no. we found it on the road and put it in a box, kept it for a bit, realized we didn't really want it and then put it in the wild.

• Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay, that's fine with me lol It was wild anyways; Not like it had feelings xD lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Reading
    Photography
    Surfing
    Hiking
    Crafting

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never tried surfing in Texas, I tried like twice when I was 4 I think in Cali tho lol

• There are some pretty decent surf spots in Texas, give it another go lol :P

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 14

• Video games lol I'm curious what are some of those "other" pass times you have that your parents don't know about? 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Outdoors (e. g., hiking, swimming, etc), working on vehicles, platform gaming, browsing the web, and training (keeps my anger in check)

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I love water lol Water balloons, water guns, sitting in a hot tub, it's all good lol

• I like reading and surfing the internet

0|0
    0|0
    • Same, I end up either on here or on this gaming website, Kongregate

• As long you have fun that is the important thing

• Can't pick one
    I like many stuff to do when I've nothing to do :P
    Tho I'd say I'm here when I wanna spend time...

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely eating XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Baseball is my pasttime :D

0|0
    0|0
  • video games

0|0
    0|0
    • lol I'd hafta admit I'm kinda out of my video gaming days atm *blushes*

• Kongregate? You play that game? Stick Arena? I used to love that when I was 14.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah lol I don't play Stick Arena I usually play like Swords & Potions or Relive Your Life

• I watch Anime and and play games on my phone or PC. Most of them are emulator games though, and I download a bunch of them so that I wouldn't easily get bored (which happens a lot).

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I've never watched Anime but a lot of my friends do. I'll hafta try it sometime

• I suggest Naruto because It's really popular.

• Video games and reading

0|0
    0|0
  • videogames, music, gym

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you play shooter games or games like Fallout 4 (I dunno what those are classified as *blushes*)?

• Fallout is an action RPG, I like a bunch of games, shooters, rpgs, platformers, I'm a jack of all trades

• I loved KOTOR when I could get it to work on my Xbox lol

• Gym
    Gaming
    Masturbation
    Music

0|0
    0|0
  • Turtles 🐢🐢🐢🐢

0|0
    0|0
    • Omgggggggggg I love turtles so much!! I want one for my bday lol

• Show All
    • Here's a digital turtle 🐢 may 5th

• Aww thanks! You're sweet :) "I shall name him Squishy and he shall be mine"

• Reading and having less stress so I could enjoy the book. I also love playing ice hockey and basketball.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never played ice hockey before, I can't even rollerskate LOL

• They are a lot more different to learn than they are the same but it only takes practice. Skating of all kinds of a blast and perfect exercise.

What Girls Said 5

• Sleeping.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to read, write, paint, draw, sing, make music
    .. everything creative. But assuming I can pick only one, I choose drawing. With simply a pencil and piece of paper, there is no electronic things attached and I can do it everywhere I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Writing mainly

0|0
    0|0
  • dancing :)

0|0
    0|0
  • - Netflix!
    - YouTube (there are so many funny and interesting videos)
    - Reddit

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I use Netflix a lot but I'm mostly playing computer games these days tho lol